RuthHarris - Just keep swimming!!

Ruth_Harris

Just keep swimming
Well, though i'd start a diary, it may help me! I have lost 1stone 10lbs but these past 6 weeks i have been in a rut and dont seem to be going anywhere!

My motivations for weight loss are:

Being able to ride my young horse next year when she is ready and not be too heavy for her.

To get back into my wedding and engagement rings which i had to cut off as i put so much weight on since i got married that they got stuck.

Had an amazing chat tonight with consultant and group and feel really focused again! gotta get through this!!

Will keep you updated!

Well day one of getting myself back on track! 7 weeks to xmas, surely i can do 2lb a week and get another stone before then? Well i can only try and i'm the only one that can make myself do it. I have to think of the reasons why i want to do it and every time i feel myself crumbling just remind myself that i wont get the outcome i want if i dont do what needs to be done! At least through this rough phase i have gone back to group and stuck through it and admitted exactly where i am going wrong. No point covering up your mistakes right?

So with all the best will and intention in the world i set out once again to do it right, but this time with a little more thought and care, afterall i'm only hurting myself if i dont!

The more the merrier, we are all here to help eachother and thats what i'll do!x x

Food for today:

1 hifi bar HexB
1 handful red grapes
2 apples
2 tangerines
1 sweet and sour mug shot

1 wholemeal toast with reduced sugar beans, 2 eggs and chopped mushrooms!

Total syns: 8 for the bread.

Well today is another day and got good plans ahead! fingers crossed! lovely bacon and mushroom pasta for lunch with a hint of sweet chilli! cant wait!

How are we doing wizzardkel??

Food for today:

Hifi bar HEXB
1 apple
1 handful of grapes

Pasta with lean bacon and mushrooms, with 1 level tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns)

1 bathchelors tomato pasta with milk (HEXA) and meat free meatballs (1.5 syns)

Syn free wedges with 1 level tablespoon of mayo and 1 level tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce.

Total syns: 5

Not ate as much fruit today as usual and han a bit of stodgy food but still all with the plan and my syns!

Well its saturday! Stuck to the plan like glue so far, i am determined to get another stone before xmas! Lets hoope i dont need a magic wand! :dragon:

Hope everyone is doing well today! Had a mid week chat with my consultant today, she is the best! Piled up on fruit already, not craving a thing! Lets hope the rest of the day goes to plan! :happy036:

Had another good day! just got a sunday lunch in the oven, only thing synned is the gravy! Beautiful! Cant wait for weight on on wednesday!! :)

Monday!! Two days to weigh in! Yay! Gotta get my two stone award on Wednesday!

Nothing much planned for today but going to a concert tonight! Will fill my face with food first!!

Dont get disheartened! We all have blips and we all put on, it's knowing your determined to get it back off that counts! Hope this week goes better for you! X x

Had a fab night last night, food all went to plan though drank quite a bit of alcohol! Hopefully I danced it all off as I was shattered when I got home!!! Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow!!

Thankyou! Looking forward to it but also dreading it because if I haven't lost I'll be gutted! Like glue this week i've been!

Well i lost 2.5lbs which is very good! wanted 3.5lb to get my 2 stone award but oh well will get it next week! still on track for 14lbs by xmas!

Been a good start to the week yet again! Hope i can keep this momentum going! Just has a lovelt vegetarian sunday lunch! Brill! :)

well done !!!

2.5 is brilliant.

well weighed in this morning and after last weeks disaster i've lost 1lb, so at least i've turned it around.:D lets hope it keeps moving downwards from now on!

still not got back into swimming but having a few health issues at the moment which is stopping me from exerting myself (been told i have fibroids and a cyst) so am in a lot of pain if i do too much :(

but lets not let that get in the way, i can do it with food for now hopefully!:)

Well done kel that's fantastic! See it can be rescued!!

Tonight's weigh in I have lost another 2lb :)

Well i have had a terrible weekend, spend the whole two days in a foul mood due to the hubby (now solved, nothing major lol just one of those things!) and when i'm angry i eat. So 2 chineses and a dominos later and i am trying to save the rest of the week. Sat and sunday where awful but if i am good mon, tues and weds them hopefully i will have controlled whatever damage i may have caused! Sts would be brill!

Back