Ruth's Final Chance- Tony Ferguson

Trefoil

Gold Member
I am starting Tony Ferguson on Friday after speaking to my Doctor and gaining 1.5 stones and becoming very unfit due to a bad knee injury sustained around 2 months ago!

I am 5"10 and 14.7 which is my heaviest weight- this is my last chance. I work in a gym and I need to sort this out for me.

I have purchased the starter pack plus some other soups or shakes so I'm ready for Friday!

I don't think there's anyone else active on the forum but this will help me so I'll keep going!

Ruth
X

Ok so I'm starting tomorrow-

Went to Whitby today and I have some fresh crab that I will use as my protein portion along with my shakes- looking forward to tomorrow although a bit apprehensive and haven't had chance to nip to the supermarket for bits and pieces!

Will sort it all out!

Ruth
X

First Shake- Just Drinking It Now!

Got Cafe Latte and I think it tastes a bit like popcorn! Yummy :) im drinking it hot which is lovely too!

Very good :)

Ruth
X

Hi
i am sort of doing the diet too. I say sort off as I am having a shake for breakfast and lunch and then an evening meal that would have more carbs than the diet allows. I have an iPhone and use the free my fitness pal application. I is great! It calculated that you can have 1200 calories a day and you just input the food you eat and it does it for you. It even has shakes which are about 203 calories. I end up with plenty of calories for dinner and can eat what the rest of the family have. I have fruit in the day too. I started Tuesday and had a sneaky peak at the scales today and have already lost 2ib.

I have yo yo dieted for years and tried most of them. WW is great if you have the motivation, but I feel I have just done it too many times now! This diet feels so good as my downfall is eating too much in the day and leaving myself hardly any cals for dinner. Then I'm hungry and break the diet and think I'll start tomorrow! The vanilla milkshake is nice. I've heard the soups are terrible! I haven't felt at all hungry and feel like I have found the diet aid that will finally allow me to stick to a diet! I've often Thought, if only I could just take a tablet to give me the nutrions I need in the day, rather than over eat! This feels like that. Ive even had it for breakfast and then fancied a sandwiche for lunch and had that without another shake. That's great for me as usually once I start eating I want more and more, but i felt satisfied this time!

How are you doing? X

Hi there!

I know exactly how you feel I can completely relate!!!!

Unfortunately I have had a horrendous allergic reaction to one of the additives in the shakes so I'm not allowed them anymore!!!!

Ho-hum back to the drawing board :(

My fitness pal is great! Love it :)

Ruth
X

Oh what a shame. I hope you find something that works for you soon. We just have to believe we can do it! X

mangle said:
Oh what a shame. I hope you find something that works for you soon. We just have to believe we can do it! X

Exactly! I hope you do well although with a positive attitude like that I know you will :)

Ruth
X

Back