Ruth's JUDDD Diary

anois said:
Amazing DD darling. I could learn alot from you, was thinking about using slimfast on DD's but why do that when you could eat and stay under the 500.

Lou x

Thanks very much :) I originally didn't read about the shake clause but I can't have them anyway and I'm quite pleased to be honest! How is your day going?
Cannot wait until tomorrow though- lunch with my mum I'm so pleased how flexible it is!

Ruth
X

Anything you like is only 24hrs away. Not weeks and months. That's why I never could apply myself to VLCD's. Hopefully my body will settle into the UD's. Praying I don't binge like crazy on UD's

Lou x

anois said:
Anything you like is only 24hrs away. Not weeks and months. That's why I never could apply myself to VLCD's. Hopefully my body will settle into the UD's. Praying I don't binge like crazy on UD's

Lou x

Yes I know what u mean and it feels lovely! I think that's why I struggled too because I felt deprived! Im sure u won't binge because The cautious nature of the DDs should put an edge on your way of thinking! I'm looking forward to tomorrow but I'm going to have melon for my breakfast as I have one in (I think I'm going mad lol ;) )

Ruth
X

I'm starting my diary tomorrow or Wednesday keep an eye out for me?! I should have started the diet today but I didn't. Naughty Louise! I have a sore throat and head cold and felt sorry for myself. No excuse. Starting Wednesday on a DD.

Are you doing 3 or 4 days a week?

Lou x

Enjoy your UP day today Ruth, I bet you don't feel as hungry as you thought you would?

anois said:
I'm starting my diary tomorrow or Wednesday keep an eye out for me?! I should have started the diet today but I didn't. Naughty Louise! I have a sore throat and head cold and felt sorry for myself. No excuse. Starting Wednesday on a DD.

Are you doing 3 or 4 days a week?

Lou x

Of course I will keep an eye out and will subscribe straight away! If you're feeling poorly the last thing you want to do is start a plan like this because you need your fluids and everything! So I'm sure it will be fine :) I'm doing 3 days, Mon, Wed, Fri DD, Tue, Thur, Sat & Sun UP because like a lot of people when I have time off with my OH at the weekend I want to eat what I want ;)

Hope you're feeling better today

Ruth
X

Phoenyx said:
I'm low carbing on up days - it should reduce the hunger on down days and naturally limit my calories to below 2000. I've been low carbing for a while and love it, but hope this will speed up the weight loss. Am not going to deny myself the odd treat (like maybe an ice cream today...)

That's a good idea and if it stops the hunger pangs then that's great! I don't actually eat many carbs im not that much of a fan! I'm one of those people who eats at 530am and then wont eat again until 3/4 ish and im so ravenous I go shopping and stuff my face but it's a habit I am going to have to get out of!
Enjoy The ice cream today if you have one! We all deserve a treat or there's simply no point is there :)

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

bajoleth said:
Enjoy your UP day today Ruth, I bet you don't feel as hungry as you thought you would?

Thanks I will do :) you too I'd you're having one? I don't feel anywhere near as hungry! How odd! It changes your mindset quite quickly!!

How are you today?

Ruth
X

Yep Up day for me today too, really should catch up with some housework today, the weather has been so gorgeous I have just been quickly tidying up but the whole house needs a good clean now :mad: Just had toast and butter after getting back from the school run yum yum, really need to do a shop today too, got nothing in, Hmmmm think I have a busy day ahead, what are you up to today?

bajoleth said:
Yep Up day for me today too, really should catch up with some housework today, the weather has been so gorgeous I have just been quickly tidying up but the whole house needs a good clean now :mad: Just had toast and butter after getting back from the school run yum yum, really need to do a shop today too, got nothing in, Hmmmm think I have a busy day ahead, what are you up to today?

Oooo that sounds yum!!! If its lovely weather it's rubbish to clean the house :) I did it last night when I was hungry which worked really well and I was dead chuffed afterwards :)
I am on late shifts so I don't start until 1:30 so I'm just off I meet my mum in half an hour for a coffee which will be nice and then I have work where ill be eating staff tea which isn't particularly healthy but it's free and I don't get breaks so I will! Then for my lunch I'll have a tuna sandwich or something :) looking forward to my day! Very busy at work so will go fast!
This is my breakfast today- I think I'm going mad but I'm just going on what I fancy!

image-32987457.jpg

Yum yum yum!!!!

Ruth
X

Mmmm that looks yummy, I really wish I liked more fruit but I only like Granny smiths apples and grapes and really have to be in the mood for them. I love my veg and salads though so I suppose thats something. Have a good day !

Thanks I will do :) you too I'd you're having one? I don't feel anywhere near as hungry! How odd! It changes your mindset quite quickly!!

How are you today?

Ruth
X

No, I don't feel as hungry as I expected. I knew I wouldn't feel hungry when I woke up, but expected breakfast to trigger hunger cravings. I hasn't though. Lunch is in an hour and I'm still full from the (one!) choccie biccie I had as a snack. I am cautiously excited about this diet!

Enjoy the rest of your UD!

bajoleth said:
Mmmm that looks yummy, I really wish I liked more fruit but I only like Granny smiths apples and grapes and really have to be in the mood for them. I love my veg and salads though so I suppose thats something. Have a good day !

I love fruit and not veg as much but we can all have what we enjoy on this plan! Have a lovely day!!!

Ruth
X

Phoenyx said:
No, I don't feel as hungry as I expected. I knew I wouldn't feel hungry when I woke up, but expected breakfast to trigger hunger cravings. I hasn't though. Lunch is in an hour and I'm still full from the (one!) choccie biccie I had as a snack. I am cautiously excited about this diet!

Enjoy the rest of your UD!

Get you!!! :) I had melon and stuff for my breakfast as I didnt feel like I had to have breakfast and I just had what I wanted! I loved every minute of it!
Have bought myself a sandwich for work which will be lovely!

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

My mum has just made me feel awful- taking me shopping and offering size 14s when she knows I'm an 18-20 and then laughing- dear god :/ then when I told her I was getting a sandwich she patted my stomach and said 'you're always gonna be big arent you'. I should of said well at least I won't be scrawny and gaunt like you but I love my mum too much to say that to her- got to toughen up!!!

Ruth
X

The best way to answer that one is to stick to this and then when she passes you a 14 say 'no mum I need a 12'.
I think Mums can be insensitive sometimes as they think they are allowed, I really hope I remember this when my DD'S are grown up. Hope you don't feel too deflated but like I say the best way is to show her you can do it !

The best way to answer that one is to stick to this and then when she passes you a 14 say 'no mum I need a 12'.
I think Mums can be insensitive sometimes as they think they are allowed, I really hope I remember this when my DD'S are grown up. Hope you don't feel too deflated but like I say the best way is to show her you can do it !

I will be doing that for sure- she actually really upset me which is so awful but what can I do? Nevermind!!
She has always been like this as she has a weight obsession to be skinny so thats where it comes from!
Im determined to keep going im just not going to listen and enjoy both of my up and down days :D

Ruth
x

I have been a bit silly and calculated my calories wrong!!! When I started RC I was 14,2 but I started JUDDD at 14,7 but my calorie levels were for 14,2 therefore they're now 424 and 2122- not very different but I need to be right!

Ruth
x

Thats the spiritand sending you one of these :bighug:

Back