Ruth's JUDDD Diary

worked out yesterday 2600 calories which I am quite pleased with bearing in mind id been doing 1000kcal for a few days.

Just had a black coffee and I do believe we are eating greek tonight I hope its not too high in calories eeek!

will post back later have a lovely day everyone :)

Ruth
x

Is great to see how much you have lost doing JUDDD. I've been doing it a week and went up and then lost 2.5 lb but I've found it hard to trust the process. Thanks for going there first cos it gives me courage to keep going. Have lovely meal. I love Greek food. I used to live there :) x

Is great to see how much you have lost doing JUDDD. I've been doing it a week and went up and then lost 2.5 lb but I've found it hard to trust the process. Thanks for going there first cos it gives me courage to keep going. Have lovely meal. I love Greek food. I used to live there :) x

Awww thank you well done on the loss I was slightly hesitant at first but it is by far one of the best plans I have ever done!
you dont forget it either it sticks in your head and things become habit!
I had a beautiful meal it was utterly delicious and no doubt extremely high in calories im off to check my fitness pal now! Will still weigh in tomorrow hahaha!

Hope you are ok, do you have a diary?

Ruth
x

Just had some tuna with anya potatoes and low fat mayonnaise yummy :)

treated myself to a treatsize crunchie and treatsize fudge :) thats me done now for today. lots of water and possibly sorbet if I get a bit peckish later on.

I normally only drink vodka so two days on beer has bloated me out! Lets hope the scales arent too mean :)

Ruth
x

Glad you had a good trip to Manchester. We were there before Xmas...visiting BIL....always ends up being boozy too!!
Soundslike you have JUDDD well and truly ingrained as a lifestyle now, i'm pretty much the same, it just seems so easy. Whilst the loss may be slower, its easy to keep going with this and regains are minimal & easy to relose before they get out of hand!!!

Glad you had a good trip to Manchester. We were there before Xmas...visiting BIL....always ends up being boozy too!!
Soundslike you have JUDDD well and truly ingrained as a lifestyle now, i'm pretty much the same, it just seems so easy. Whilst the loss may be slower, its easy to keep going with this and regains are minimal & easy to relose before they get out of hand!!!

Thanks Jilly :)
Yeah JUDDD is on my brain! It really is easy I have no clue why I never tried it before haha!
Exactly slow and steady wins the race and I would rather it be that way! I feel so much healthier and happier rather than when I used to crash diet!
Im interested to see what the scales say tomorrow although I am apprehensive too as I never drink beer only vodka and I want to see what the damage is!

Hope that you have had a good day!

Ruth
x

Mines Last 3 stone diary. It was two stone but the new scale I got said no lol

Just popped online now so I can see your stats you have done amazingly well!!!!
Hahaha well you are doing really really well!!!

Ruth
x

Got a box of mixed Thorntons toffee. looked at it for around 10 minutes put it back and got the sorbet out of the freezer.

So so proud!!!! :)

Ruth
x

963kcals today.

Very pleased with that I didnt think it would be that straight forward to pull it back!

may possibly be going out to meet friends tomorrow night. no more beer! low calorie vodka and diet mixers only haha!!!!

Will weigh in and post the result. feeling of impending doom...

Ruth
x

Well I got a STS after Manchester and I cant tell you how pleased I am I think it was all the walking ;)

Onwards and downwards for next week!!

Ruth
x

Thanks very much t2g I hope you are ok!

Ruth
x

I am ok. Doing a down say today (ssh) lol just trying to do this bit at a time. Mixing it all up to suit myself. I'm happy to bounce between calorie counting and juddd going by how I feel. I'm in this for the long haul x

I am ok. Doing a down say today (ssh) lol just trying to do this bit at a time. Mixing it all up to suit myself. I'm happy to bounce between calorie counting and juddd going by how I feel. I'm in this for the long haul x

Yeah I understand. see what suits you!
Then rather pushing yourself to do something and not giving it your best you can sort it. You sound really motivated too which is excellent!

Hope you had a lovely day and have a fab weekend!

Ruth
x

Well TOTM arrived yesterday so double whammy but at least its over and done with. Thinking about it if 2 days in Manchester full of beer burgers and greek food and TOTM give me a STS ill take it every month ta! ;)

Went out last night was so good only had vodka and diet mixers and one desperado beer :) no icky food either :)

Reigning myself back in... out for lunch with my best friend today though :)

Ruth
x

Back