Ruth's JUDDD Diary

1300kcal yesterday extremely pleased with the alcohol etc :)

looking forward to a nice day :)

Ruth
x

Dee, your doing great Ruth. My totm month appeared too. I didn't do well on 2nd half of my down day! But now doing a down from 9am this morning till say lunch time tomorrow.... I did do ok between 8pm Wednesday and 6pm Thursday so nearly a 24hour period. I'll get there lol x

Dee, your doing great Ruth. My totm month appeared too. I didn't do well on 2nd half of my down day! But now doing a down from 9am this morning till say lunch time tomorrow.... I did do ok between 8pm Wednesday and 6pm Thursday so nearly a 24hour period. I'll get there lol x

You will get there just a little bit at a time its all about getting back into routine and habit haha!

Hate totms I just want to eat everything!

Ruth
x

hey ruth!! Im back to JUDDD! I missed ya!

Hello everyone (if you're still all there!)

To cut a long story short it's been an awful year and I have been rather ill, but I'm back with pre- diabetes (type 2) and have been told to join SW by my dietician and doctor. I will do this but I am going to combine it with JUDDD as I loved it and I was always really focused.

Basically my plan is to:

4x UP days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and then do DDs on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday.

i will be eating SW on my up days and using roughly 25 syns per day so I have almost eaten the 105 provided in a week. On the other 3 days I will be mainly drinking fluids.

this will be a lot of discipline but I have done it before and I know I can do it!!!

lets get this part of the website back up and running- we all know what a fab plan it is!

Ruth
xx

Welcome back!
I've been Judding for 15 months now and I'm still loving it!
No way could I do 3 DD in a row tho, i couldn't even do 2 lol. More power to u!!! X

Welcome back!
I've been Judding for 15 months now and I'm still loving it!
No way could I do 3 DD in a row tho, i couldn't even do 2 lol. More power to u!!! X

Hello :)

I wish I had kept to it as religiously as I did before- I still carried on but I just couldn't keep it up when I was poorly and I have been here there and everywhere!
Look at you losing nearly 2 1/2 stone wow!!!

I was just coming back to JUDDD originally but I have been told that it's no longer a viable option, at least if I merge them I can have the best of both worlds and I am less likely to fall back on temptations.

All good with you?

Ruth
xx

Hello :) I wish I had kept to it as religiously as I did before- I still carried on but I just couldn't keep it up when I was poorly and I have been here there and everywhere! Look at you losing nearly 2 1/2 stone wow!!! I was just coming back to JUDDD originally but I have been told that it's no longer a viable option, at least if I merge them I can have the best of both worlds and I am less likely to fall back on temptations. All good with you? Ruth xx

Yea u just have to do what's right for you :).

Thanks, I'm actually doing 5:2 now to maintain, but I still call it JUDD just because that's what I started with lol.

Good luck! Keep us updated on your progress :) xx

Just thought I'd ask what is JUDDD??

Hello there!

JUDDD is the Johnson Up Day Down Day diet.

If you go to the website you put vital statistics in and it gives you a higher and lower calorie figure.
On a down day you can only have the lower figure- no more
on an up day you can have the higher calorie figure (its usually loads!!!!)

Then you decide how to split it- you can do 5 ups, 2 downs, 4 ups 3 downs etc its up to you, it really works :)

If you do up, down, up, down etc you never feel deprived which is wonderful :)

Ruth
xx

Yea u just have to do what's right for you :). Thanks, I'm actually doing 5:2 now to maintain, but I still call it JUDD just because that's what I started with lol. Good luck! Keep us updated on your progress :) xx

Well done I am so proud of you!

I will keep you updated I'm definitely not going anywhere! How is the 5:2??

Ruth
Xx

Well done I am so proud of you! I will keep you updated I'm definitely not going anywhere! How is the 5:2?? Ruth Xx

Aw thanks.
It's great, I usually do a Tuesday and a Friday as down days, but if I was going out on a fri I would do Monday and Thursday instead.

I had to do Jury service starting the 11th November, and I got put on a trial that was lasting for 6 weeks, so for those weeks I actually only did 1 DD (a Saturday) because I was too scared of my tummy rumbling in court haha.
I thought for sure I would put a bit of weight on after those 6 weeks but I actually managed to maintain!
I feel more in control doing 2 DDs tho, just 1 DD is scary lol xx

Aw thanks. It's great, I usually do a Tuesday and a Friday as down days, but if I was going out on a fri I would do Monday and Thursday instead. I had to do Jury service starting the 11th November, and I got put on a trial that was lasting for 6 weeks, so for those weeks I actually only did 1 DD (a Saturday) because I was too scared of my tummy rumbling in court haha. I thought for sure I would put a bit of weight on after those 6 weeks but I actually managed to maintain! I feel more in control doing 2 DDs tho, just 1 DD is scary lol xx

Wow that shows that your body is used to it if you can maintain that's so brilliant!
I love DDs they make me feel wonderful and I think that's why either JUDDD or a 5:2 plan is so brilliant!

Goodness me Jury service! Was it interesting?

Ruth
Xx

Wow that shows that your body is used to it if you can maintain that's so brilliant! I love DDs they make me feel wonderful and I think that's why either JUDDD or a 5:2 plan is so brilliant! Goodness me Jury service! Was it interesting? Ruth Xx

Soooo interesting! It was a murder trial so it wasn't nice, but justice was served!
It was great to see how it all works, I'd love to get chose to do it again one day! X

Soooo interesting! It was a murder trial so it wasn't nice, but justice was served! It was great to see how it all works, I'd love to get chose to do it again one day! X

Oh good I'm glad that justice was served! I would love to be chosen to do it!!!!

Hope you're well!

Ruth
Xx

Weighed in Friday morning properly at 13 11.5 which after being v v v bloated and being on my medication I'm quite relieved about!

Friday Saturday Sunday Monday are UPs (using Slimming World structure and everything) then Tuesday Wednesday Thursday are down days with less than 470 calories :)

will keep you updated!

Ruth
Xx

Weighed in Friday morning properly at 13 11.5 which after being v v v bloated and being on my medication I'm quite relieved about! Friday Saturday Sunday Monday are UPs (using Slimming World structure and everything) then Tuesday Wednesday Thursday are down days with less than 470 calories :) will keep you updated! Ruth Xx
Enjoy your Up weekend :)

Back