Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Sounds like you had a great time at the wedding Ruth. All that dancing should have burnt some calories too :)
Loved your dress, you looked fab. X

Thanks very much, I had a lovely time!!! Hopefully it will have burnt a few of those alcoholic calories!!!

How are you today?

Ruth
x

I've rhubard in the fridge too, are you just stewing it without sugar and just in water?

15 lost : 52 to goal

Im stewing it in water and then adding a bit of granulated sweetener!! Yummmm!

Ruth
x

Great DD planned Ruth. Well done, I've a DD tomorrow. Going to plan it out now so I'm not tempted to stray!

Lou

anois said:
Great DD planned Ruth. Well done, I've a DD tomorrow. Going to plan it out now so I'm not tempted to stray!

Lou

Thank You! That's what I do!!! So I know that I won't be tempted to have a look in the fridge...

Good luck with your DD!

Ruth
X

Oooof just done half an hour seriously difficult aerobics! Feel a bit sick now lol!!!!

Enjoyed it though- I am an aerobics instructor believe it or not... Need to get back teaching again soon!!!

All I have eaten today is a KFC and have drank loads of water and tea due to getting a cold and drinking too much last night!!!! Still I'm within my calorie limits for my intermediate day!!!

Off to La Tasca on Friday! Why is everything so calorific?!?!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Oooof just done half an hour seriously difficult aerobics! Feel a bit sick now lol!!!!

Enjoyed it though- I am an aerobics instructor believe it or not... Need to get back teaching again soon!!!

Ruth
X

That'll keep you in shape.

MinnieMel said:
That'll keep you in shape.

I love it! Makes me feel really empowered! Just don't have time to teach it anymore! Probably why I got so out of shape in the first place hmmmm... ;)

Ruth
X

Right had a bit of a weigh (granted it was with my uniform on) and I'm 4lbs up. I am still stuffed and feel sick from yesterday so I'm hoping to ease The bloat and drink a lot of fluids to sort it all out! I will sort it!!!! I think that's the result of 2 IDs and 2 UP!!!

Ruth
X

Don't be down about it Hun, thats exactly why you shouldn't daily weigh, esp on this Diet, there will be fluctuations, your normal Thurs weigh in will give you a real indication of what is happening, i felt stuffed and uncomfortably full going to bed Sat night, Sun morning still felt fat and bloated, DD Sunday and by tea time my trousers kept slipping, I bet you will feel great again by this evening :)

Don't be down about it Hun, thats exactly why you shouldn't daily weigh, esp on this Diet, there will be fluctuations, your normal Thurs weigh in will give you a real indication of what is happening, i felt stuffed and uncomfortably full going to bed Sat night, Sun morning still felt fat and bloated, DD Sunday and by tea time my trousers kept slipping, I bet you will feel great again by this evening :)

I know I shouldn't have weighed hee hee im normally not too much of a scale hopper but I wanted to see what this weekend had caused. I should never have eaten that KFC yesterday, I felt sick all day and was sick last night too :( Still got indigestion and feel incredibly bloated so have got some water and peppermint/chamomile tea at work to sort my indigestion out!!!
I really should know better- it always upsets my stomach :rolleyes:

Im on it like a car bonnet for the rest of the week :D Looking forward to my online shop coming from Sainsbury's too!!
LOTS of Jelly :D

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
x

Sounds like you are mega focused this week Ruth :)
Seeing your post keeps reminding me - 'Jelly - I must buy jelly' - lol

Have a great day x

Sounds like you are mega focused this week Ruth :)
Seeing your post keeps reminding me - 'Jelly - I must buy jelly' - lol

Have a great day x

Im feeling pretty good now- much less bloated!! Got to be focused in order to reap the benefits and have a treat :)

Hahaha Im the Jelly Queen!!!!

Im having a good day- can't wait for finish work!!!!

Hope you're ok :)

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Im feeling pretty good now- much less bloated!! Got to be focused in order to reap the benefits and have a treat :)

Hahaha Im the Jelly Queen!!!!

Im having a good day- can't wait for finish work!!!!

Ruth
x

I am - on half term holiday so hibernating at the moment to avoid food. Lol

Feels like it might be a long day!!!!

Got lots of house work to do and paperwork for work so will be using those as distractions!!

Glad your having a good day :)

Sarah x

curlyzcoop said:
I am - on half term holiday so hibernating at the moment to avoid food. Lol

Feels like it might be a long day!!!!

Got lots of house work to do and paperwork for work so will be using those as distractions!!

Glad your having a good day :)

Sarah x

Aww bless you! Just think of tomorrow!!!

That's what I'm doing on my DD- cleaning my flat!!!

Then I'm gonna do my essay as I study with the OU too!

I've been at work today thank goodness but I'm having a hungry day I think as a result of two IDs and 2 UPs!!!

We will get there!!!!

Ruth
X

We will!!

At the moment it's one hour at a time for me not one day at a time lol

Really struggling but know I'll feel good when I get to the end of the day so will hang on in there!!

Are you having a good day? X

curlyzcoop said:
We will!!

At the moment it's one hour at a time for me not one day at a time lol

Really struggling but know I'll feel good when I get to the end of the day so will hang on in there!!

Are you having a good day? X

I am having a good day im just starving!!!

Just having some soup and it seems to be working :D

Exactly! I remember how good it feels :) got to keep going!!!

Oh bless you- keep going! We are brilliant :)

Ruth
X

I was really struggling until about 2pm, all I've had so far has been a s&s shake and a slice of ham, feel okay now

I'm not hungry I just can't stop thinking about foooooooodddd!!! I think it's because it's a bank holiday feel like I should be doing something! Eating!! Lol x

fizzyfluff said:
I was really struggling until about 2pm, all I've had so far has been a s&s shake and a slice of ham, feel okay now

Glad youre ok now! Before my soup the last thing I ate was half a melon at 530am eeeek! That's the only problem with DDs and shifts....

Ruth
X

Back