Ruth's JUDDD Diary

cantakenomore said:
Hi Ruth

While still suffering my first DD I just had to come to your diary and take a peek at one of the DD. The one where you list all the foods so I can be better prepared for my DD's I am amazed at how much food you squeezed out of your 500 calories. Genius! Enjoy your day

Linda

Hi there!

I can't stomach shakes and they make me I'll so I sit down and consider it before my DD days! Hope they help you as I really enjoy them and don't feel deprived at all :)

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

cantakenomore said:
Hi Ruth

While still suffering my first DD I just had to come to your diary and take a peek at one of the DD. The one where you list all the foods so I can be better prepared for my DD's I am amazed at how much food you squeezed out of your 500 calories. Genius! Enjoy your day

Linda

Completely agree!!! Really makes me want to get rid of my shakes and do it Ruth's way!

I'm good thanks Ruth, dd is going well x

14 lost : 53 to goal

Completely agree!!! Really makes me want to get rid of my shakes and do it Ruth's way!

I'm good thanks Ruth, dd is going well x

14 lost : 53 to goal

Glad your day is going well :D
I didn't even look at the part about having shakes whoops!!!!

SOOO FULL OF FOOD!!!

Looking forward to my DD tomorrow now ;)

Ruth
x

I am up today but it is my UP day and Im not too far over!!!

Didn't have a mexican as OH was back really late from work so he just ordered pizza :)

Really enjoyed it but also didnt!!!! Can't wait for DD!

Ruth
x

Hi Ruth, glad you enjoyed your Pizza, I always look forward to my DD's too, strange isn't it, I enjoy my UPS cant say I 'enjoy' my DD's but they give you a feeling of achievement that I like :)

bajoleth said:
Hi Ruth, glad you enjoyed your Pizza, I always look forward to my DD's too, strange isn't it, I enjoy my UPS cant say I 'enjoy' my DD's but they give you a feeling of achievement that I like :)

I did love my pizza just feel Bleh afterwards so looking forward to the DD! Makes me feel like I'm allowed to let my hair down at the wedding this weekend!

Just seen an article on the daily mail website about a woman that dropped from a size 20 to an 8 in time for her wedding to be 'The woman her fiancé met'. Made me think! I was 10 Stone 3 when I met my OH nearly 6 years ago :/
Sounds odd but I often wonder if my weight stops us going any further in our relationship!

Inspiring really!

Ruth
X

I think its fairly natural for women to gain weight when they are in a stable relationship, I was 8 stone when I met my OH and got married, its hard to believe I am now 5 stone heavier and I have lost weight !! He is supportive of me in my weight loss aim and I know he would prefer it if I were 'my old self' but I also know that he loves me more now than the day we got married regardless of my size, he always tells me I am beautiful. That said I would love to be the 'woman he married again' as I would feel more confident x

bajoleth said:
I think its fairly natural for women to gain weight when they are in a stable relationship, I was 8 stone when I met my OH and got married, its hard to believe I am now 5 stone heavier and I have lost weight !! He is supportive of me in my weight loss aim and I know he would prefer it if I were 'my old self' but I also know that he loves me more now than the day we got married regardless of my size, he always tells me I am beautiful. That said I would love to be the 'woman he married again' as I would feel more confident x

Yep I agree! My OH is supportive but he worries about me getting so frustrated about my weight and tends to keep out of it, not point stuff out or ask questions!!!! ;)
I'm not trying to be 16 again I'm just wanting to be comfortable!!!! Hate having pics taken iykwim!!!

Also just updated calories burnt on Mfp and I have 26 to spare after all of the exercise I did today so not too bad at all!!!!

Ruth
X

I'm in a bit of a pickle!!!!! Been invited to pre-wedding drinks today but it's a DD and I don't want to mess anything up!!!!

What to do- I only drink vodka but that is still 55kcal per 25ml :(

Ruth
X

fizzyfluff said:
Is the wedding tomoro and you've to have an up day then?

15 lost : 52 to goal

Yeah the wedding is tomorrow but then if I switched Sunday to a DD then I can't do 2 in a row! I've tried to work it out- difficult!

Ruth
X

Plan For Today:

Satsuma 20
100ml Milk 34
Tea 2

Rhubarb 200g Home-made No Sugar 16
Sweetener 2.5g 10

WW Country Veg Soup 97
1 Ryvita 35
Diet Coke 5

Will put some more in when I've had a think!

Ruth
X

What do I do in order to have an intermediate day?

Ruth
X

Have in-between cals - about 1200

Karenlou said:
Have in-between cals - about 1200

Ok and then I'll do the same on Sunday too? To even it out?

Thanks!

Ruth
X

Ok and then I'll do the same on Sunday too? To even it out?

Thanks!

Ruth
X
Yep that sounds like a plan, then you can get back to M, W, F DD's again.; I had to swap and change last weekend and got a bit confused with it all LOL, have a great day tomorrow x

Well I had a lovely day and I'm quite impressed with what I ate- I actually had a 'special meal' as I can't eat a lot of dairy/cream ;)

Starter-Melon, red berries & mint

Main-Free range chicken breast in a Cajun seasoning
Cauliflower, Broccoli & 2 New Potatoes, Red Wine Sauce
1 Bread Roll

Dessert-Fresh Fruit Salad
1x Black Coffee

2x Glasses Red Wine
3x Glasses Iced Water
2x Sex On The Beach Cocktails
1x Pimms
1x Champagne
1x 330ml Bottle Strongbow

(when I got home 4x Mini Kievs haha!)

I also danced for nearly 3 hours straight- what a lovely day!!!!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Well I had a lovely day and I'm quite impressed with what I ate- I actually had a 'special meal' as I can't eat a lot of dairy/cream ;)

Starter-Melon, red berries & mint

Main-Free range chicken breast in a Cajun seasoning
Cauliflower, Broccoli & 2 New Potatoes, Red Wine Sauce
1 Bread Roll

Dessert-Fresh Fruit Salad
1x Black Coffee

2x Glasses Red Wine
3x Glasses Iced Water
2x Sex On The Beach Cocktails
1x Pimms
1x Champagne
1x 330ml Bottle Strongbow

(when I got home 4x Mini Kievs haha!)

I also danced for nearly 3 hours straight- what a lovely day!!!!

Ruth
X

I had 615 calories remaining!!!!!!

Who can do that and go to a wedding!!!

Ruth
X

What a fab event. You probably burned a lot with the dancing, as well.

Back