Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Stuck at work at the minute which is very very rubbish!!! Had an M&S lunch which I do enjoy as I didn't feel well I thought Id get one- the sandwich I like is a Jubilee Special so it won't be on the shelves anymore which is a good thing or I will become addicted- I do like coronation chicken!!!

In total after everything I have 915 calories including exercise left... wondering if I can wait until 9pm when I finish as I have some yummy olives and some mini cheeses (I bought mini to stop me eating all of the large ones ;) ) and also some marinated mushrooms and tomatoes... I will drink my water allowance to keep me going- getting worried though as have just got TOTM so would like 40 large bars of galaxy caramel melted in the microwave with ice cream on top :rolleyes:

Im not hungry lol, I just crave stuff big style eeeek!!!

Hope you're all ok!!!

Ruth
x

Hi Ruth

I hope you have your feet up by now or somewhere on an exercise machine. Have a great workout. Wish I could get my lazy a in a gym. Maybe when I'm thinner. Good luck with totm and keep warm.

Linda xx

cantakenomore said:
Hi Ruth

I hope you have your feet up by now or somewhere on an exercise machine. Have a great workout. Wish I could get my lazy a in a gym. Maybe when I'm thinner. Good luck with totm and keep warm.

Linda xx

I work in a gym so I'm doing a bit of both hee hee ;)

Youll get to a gym- when u feel the time is ready just pop along for a free trial- don't feel pressured to join one :D

Completely dead for a bank holiday! At least I'm burning calories though!!!

Hope you're ok and good luck for your weigh in tomorrow!!!!

Ruth
X

Right had a yummy day just adding my calorie intake :) yum yum yum!!!

Looking forward to my DD tomorrow I am actually sick of eating lots lol I'm hoping that this is my mindset changing!

Really enjoyed my cheese and olives and had some garlic bread too :) as for my TOTM I am pleased to report I only had 2!!!! Chocolate biscuits! So chuffed :D

Ruth
X

Have a good DD x

DD for me, too. I swear eating all those calories on one day just makes me hungry. It's weird - I eat but don't want to - and feel hungry all the time. I am looking toward to a Down Day cleanse.

MinnieMel said:
DD for me, too. I swear eating all those calories on one day just makes me hungry. It's weird - I eat but don't want to - and feel hungry all the time. I am looking toward to a Down Day cleanse.

Yep I know exactly what you mean I'm really looking forward to my DD! Completely sick of food :) weighing in tomorrow, looking forward to it which is odd!!!

Have a lovely day- did you get your lemon meringue pie?!

Ruth
X

Right DD Day Today and then instead of an UP day tomorrow I was going to do an Intermediate Day Tomorrow & Also Friday- would that even me out so I could still have my UPs at the weekend?

Ruth
X

Yep I know exactly what you mean I'm really looking forward to my DD! Completely sick of food :) weighing in tomorrow, looking forward to it which is odd!!!

Have a lovely day- did you get your lemon meringue pie?!

Ruth
X

Nope. I will have lemon bar from Slim and Save today. I went to a Jubilee thing and limited myself to some chicken breast and strawberries, there. But, I haven't had time to bake or shop. I'll see what I can find at the base shop for tomorrow's UP day. I'm okay with Up Thurs, Down Friday, Up or Intermediate Sat/Sun, Down Monday -- weigh Tuesday morning...

MinnieMel said:
Nope. I will have lemon bar from Slim and Save today. I went to a Jubilee thing and limited myself to some chicken breast and strawberries, there. But, I haven't had time to bake or shop. I'll see what I can find at the base shop for tomorrow's UP day. I'm okay with Up Thurs, Down Friday, Up or Intermediate Sat/Sun, Down Monday -- weigh Tuesday morning...

Awww that sounds nice! Well done you! Sounds like a good plan- you're proper on it :)

Ruth
X

Today's Plan

Breakfast:
Cherries 74
1/2 White Grapefruit 53
75ml Skimmed Milk 26
Tea 2
Peppermint Tea 2

Lunch
WW Tomato Soup 76
Sugar Free Strawberry Jelly 32
Green Tea & Lemon 2

Dinner
100g Mini New Pots Boiled 65
80g Tin Of Tuna Drained 63
1 Tbsp Sarsons Vinegar 0
Rhubarb 16
3 Tsp Asda Sweetener Granules 6
Green Tea 1

418/424

Ruth
X

I am struggling with tomorrow- off out for a curry at night and I was going to fast until that point but everything comes to 1277cals (im doing an intermediate day) I plan on burning over 400cals on exercise to cover this and also I would love to have a beer or 2! Will this be ok?

The same applies to the day after with tapas- is this safe? It would be 1296cals on Friday.

Ruth
X

Last edited:
These are my 2 Mfp sheets for tomorrow and friday- I really don't know if this is safe to do!!!

image-2825018699.jpg

image-292499912.jpg

Ruth
X

Looks fab to me hun, its only a one off and sometimes its going to happen this way and as we are looking at it as a long term plan ,we will need to alter things on ocassion, wish I was coming with you yum,yum :eating:

bajoleth said:
Looks fab to me hun, its only a one off and sometimes its going to happen this way and as we are looking at it as a long term plan ,we will need to alter things on ocassion, wish I was coming with you yum,yum :eating:

Thanks very much :) yummy I can't wait! Ill be fine tomorrow im just worried about Friday as in on earlies so 12 hours without food eeeeek!!!

How are you doing?

Ruth
X

I am ok thanks, I would just make sure you drink plenty that should keep you ticking over ;)

bajoleth said:
I am ok thanks, I would just make sure you drink plenty that should keep you ticking over ;)

Glad you're feeling ok :)

Yep I definitely will be!!! Thanks for your advice I was a bit worried about it all to be honest :)

Ruth
X

fizzyfluff said:
It should be fine, looks superb!

15 lost : 52 to goal

Thanks very much I'm really looking forward to it :)

Ruth
X

Everything crossed for your weigh in tomorrow, hope impending TOTM hasn't scuppered you but even if it has you know it will only be pesky fluid retention, good luck and weight loss :vibes: on their way from me to you x

Back