Ruth's JUDDD Diary

bajoleth said:
Everything crossed for your weigh in tomorrow, hope impending TOTM hasn't scuppered you but even if it has you know it will only be pesky fluid retention, good luck and weight loss :vibes: on their way from me to you x

Thank you so much :) I am really hoping it hasn't scuppered it- my OH said he could see that my stomach was flatter and my trousers and shorts are looser which is great! Even if I dont lose weight I may have lost inches :) I will check it all tomorrow :)

Hope you're ok :)

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Thank you so much :) I am really hoping it hasn't scuppered it- my OH said he could see that my stomach was flatter and my trousers and shorts are looser which is great! Even if I dont lose weight I may have lost inches :) I will check it all tomorrow :)

Hope you're ok :)

Ruth
X

:) yay! :) sounds great :) good luck for tomorrow x

Went to the doctors tonight as my head has been itching and bleeding and is really sore- turns out I have psoriasis on my scalp so got lots of products to sort it out :( all my skin on my head is taught and cut and then they go septic :( its so horrid! Looks like I have horrendous dandruff grrrr!!!

Just thought id share it as I needed to vent!!!

Ruth
X

Oooh Ruth that sounds nasty, I am sure the stuff the nice Dr gave you will sort you out soon enough, I wonder if there atre any supplements you can take, off to look online x

My daughter had really bad cradle cap until she was about 5, someone suggested massaging coconut oil into her scalp once a week and it worked a charm!

15 lost : 52 to goal

Olive oil worms great too x

Oooh Ruth that sounds nasty, I am sure the stuff the nice Dr gave you will sort you out soon enough, I wonder if there atre any supplements you can take, off to look online x

Im hoping it will work eeek!!! Aww bless you thanks very much- Ive just looked it up to find out a bit more about it and apparently sun is good for it!!!

NEED TO GO ABROAD!!! I think a holiday is calling!!!! :character00255:

Ruth
x

Oh poor you! Any idea what's caused it?

My Grandma had chronic eczema and apparently it gets passed to the eldest female grandchild so Ive ended up with it!
Also- I had quite severe depression for about ten years and this is all of it coming out :/ Not particularly impressed!!

Ruth
x

My daughter had really bad cradle cap until she was about 5, someone suggested massaging coconut oil into her scalp once a week and it worked a charm!

15 lost : 52 to goal

Olive oil worms great too x

Thanks very much both of you!!! Will go out and get coconut oil- already have some olive oil in :D

Ruth
x

Had a quick look and all I seemed to be able to find is Vit B 12 supplements are supposed to help, along with Colon Cleansing ??? Hope you find something that works for you x

Had a quick look and all I seemed to be able to find is Vit B 12 supplements are supposed to help, along with Colon Cleansing ??? Hope you find something that works for you x

Awww bless you for looking, thanks very much! Will nip to Holland & Barrett or Boots tomorrow and have a look!

Ruth
x

Ruth just because you have a day off thats no excuse to be lying in bed till all hours its 8.20 and not a peep , some people eh :snooty: :D x

bajoleth said:
Ruth just because you have a day off thats no excuse to be lying in bed till all hours its 8.20 and not a peep , some people eh :snooty: :D x

Sorry!!! I was knackered hahaha!!! Up now though :D

Ruth
X

I have lost 3lbs!!!! Now at 13,11 1/4 I am so so so so pleased!!!! I have never lost this much so fast!!!

Ruth
X

Back