Ruth's JUDDD Diary

MrsC999 said:
I just read your post Ruth about enjoying their wedding night and thought someone was getting married. I was all excited to see who then read back through the previous posts and realised it was Jo going to someone else's wedding night... I'm disappointed now. Think I'm lightheaded with hunger on my DD lol
X

Lol I actually thought That after I wrote it!!!

Keep going with the DD!!!! You'll be so proud of yourself when you do!!!!

What's for dinner???

Ruth
X

Another load of cr** to add to my day!

Yesterday I was supposed to hand my last Open University Essay in at 1pm yesterday but was in hospital and then completely forgot about it whilst I was there!!!

Had to go back Down to A&E to prove I was there and it's been such a faff!!!

Everything is going wrong :( hopefully I will be allowed my final assessment grade because if I'm not then I fail- and I've got really high grades across the last six months! It's so typical that it's my final essay for Year 1- fingers are crossed!!

On my own tonight so Chinese for tea :D

Ruth
X

I've got turnip, carrots, potato, broccoli and chicken steaming. I've made enough for tomorrow and OH as well but I need to work out the calories and portion sizes I will get before I dish up my very small plate
X

Oh Ruth that would be awful for you, surely there must be allowances for medical emergencies... What is your subject of study?
X

MrsC999 said:
I've got turnip, carrots, potato, broccoli and chicken steaming. I've made enough for tomorrow and OH as well but I need to work out the calories and portion sizes I will get before I dish up my very small plate
X

Oooo sounds yummy!!!! Bless you its still yummy food! I'm waiting on my takeaway yummmmm!! I hope you enjoy your dinner!!!

Ruth
X

MrsC999 said:
Oh Ruth that would be awful for you, surely there must be allowances for medical emergencies... What is your subject of study?
X

I'm about to find out if the letter of attendance I got from A&E is enough.... Hoping it is!
I'm study A BA in Politics, Philosophy & Economics!

Ruth
X

fizzyfluff said:
Oh I really hope they accept it x

17 lost : 50 to goal

Me too fizzy!!! It's my final one! It's typical lol!

Ruth
X

I am sure it will be okay with the OU.

Phoenyx said:
Ohhh I did my degree with the OU and still study with them now. I know they're funny about final tmas but reckon you'll be ok... Fingers crossed!

Yeah I know they're funny about EMAs we got an email through about strict timings! I finished it on Saturday morning but I like a couple of days to go over it! I was just finishing up and off to send it when it all happened yesterday but I just forgot all about it :(

Have rang my learner support team in Leeds, project and dissertation and also the student advisors because they originally said they could only accept a discharge form or a medical certificate, when I rang Harrogate A&E they said they could only provide an attendance form as I self certified myself into A&E and only after 7 days could they provide either a discharge form or a medical certificate!

Eugh so much rubbish :(

Ruth
X

MinnieMel said:
I am sure it will be okay with the OU.

Thanks Minnie!!

I have had a lot of bad luck recently I hope it goes away soon!!!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Oh Ruth , everything crossed they will accept it, if not I will storm the building for you and chain myself to the railings till they accept it :rant2:
Enjoy your Chinese hun x

Hiya, butting in as an NHS employee with experience of letters/certificates. They are right that they don't have to provide you one as an NHS service but they may write you something as a private activity and charge you for the letter. Your GP when he gets notification of your attendance may write one or the hospital consultant in a&e. I think you'd be better asking your GP as your more likely to get a positive response, as long as the confirmation that you attended gets to him/her. They usually charge £12 but some as much as £20 depending on the details that you need.

Kay x

bajoleth said:
Oh Ruth , everything crossed they will accept it, if not I will storm the building for you and chain myself to the railings till they accept it :rant2:
Enjoy your Chinese hun x

Awww bless you Jo thanks! I think I might do the same!!!

My Chinese was HORRIBLE I'm not having one for a bit id rather do without!

Funny how my tastes change!!!

Ruth
X

bluegirl said:
Hiya, butting in as an NHS employee with experience of letters/certificates. They are right that they don't have to provide you one as an NHS service but they may write you something as a private activity and charge you for the letter. Your GP when he gets notification of your attendance may write one or the hospital consultant in a&e. I think you'd be better asking your GP as your more likely to get a positive response, as long as the confirmation that you attended gets to him/her. They usually charge £12 but some as much as £20 depending on the details that you need.

Kay x

Thank you very much for that Kay!

If they refuse it I will definitely go down that route! I just don't want all of my hard work to go to waste over an accident! :( if only I could rewind everything...

I am very grateful for the attendance letter that they've provided for me! Just hoping it works!

Ruth
X

2062/2122 today :)

Also burnt 240 cals on lots of walking around today :)

Good day and have stopped when I feel satisfied rather than stuffing my face! Going to have a litre of water now to combat the salt!!

Ruth
X

SERIOUS TMI ALERT WARNING!!!

I'm worried- yesterday I had orange dye put into my eyes (only 1 drop per eye) to check to see of chlorine had gone, i also had 1 litre of sodium chloride per eye to wash it out, my nose keeps running and needing to be blown and it's bright sunshine yellow, is this just the dye? I have looked it up on google and no answers...
I wonder if it's the chlorine coming out!

Sorry for being revolting!!!

Ruth
X

It's almost certainly the dye, don't panic. I've had dye put into my eyes before - and dealt with the startling snot! :eek:

Back