Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Hi Ruth,

You sure get a lot of bang or your calories. Your menu sounds good.

Last edited:
MinnieMel said:
Hi Ruth,

You sure get a lot f bang or your calories. Your menu sounds good.

Yep I always try to cram bits and bobs in :)

Thanks!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Where Ru today Ruth?
X

MrsC999 said:
Where Ru today Ruth?
X

I am here!

Just been to see a chiropractor as I've really hurt my back!

You ok?

Ruth
X

I haven't eaten today yet!

Been so busy!

Having 8 mini Kievs and I'm done :)

Yum yum!

Ruth
X

Oh no Ruth what have you done to your back??? Just when I thought it was safe to view your Diary without a cushion to hide behind ;) Hope the chiropractor helped hun x
Excellent 2nd DD, I bet you are really looking forward to tomorrow now though x

Ooooh just noticed your new Tracker, very nice :)

bajoleth said:
Oh no Ruth what have you done to your back??? Just when I thought it was safe to view your Diary without a cushion to hide behind ;) Hope the chiropractor helped hun x
Excellent 2nd DD, I bet you are really looking forward to tomorrow now though x

I have been a bit stupid!
I have a bad back anyway as I fell at my last place of work so I do have trouble anyway but we had a chlorine delivery on Friday and they come in 20 litre tankards, there was 10 of them and are REALLY heavy! I had to move them alone down a corridor as there was no one to help me- I had to do it quick too as waterbabies were just coming out and there were toddlers everywhere so it was dangerous for me to have left it!

So yep I've done my back in well and truly! I have to go back in two days as its so acute it can't all be sorted in one session :( oops!

I am sooooo excited for tomorrow eeeek!!! Nandos yum! :D

How are u doing?

Ruth
X

bajoleth said:
Ooooh just noticed your new Tracker, very nice :)

Thank you :D I thought I'd better get one!!!

Ruth
X

Awww really hope its better soon, backache is rubbish :( Nandos yummy havent had one of those in a long time , enjoy xx

Ouch. I hope your employer is paying the bills.

bajoleth said:
Awww really hope its better soon, backache is rubbish :( Nandos yummy havent had one of those in a long time , enjoy xx

Well I can sit on the sofa now I couldn't before!!! So at least that's something! With me going to Newcastle tomorrow I really couldn't go with such a bad back!

I have never been to nandos so I'm ridiculously excited!

Ruth
X

MinnieMel said:
Ouch. I hope your employer is paying the bills.

I don't need to worry about that hee hee- the chiropractor is my parents' next door neighbour he does it for free as I babysit for his kids sometimes!

Ruth
X

You will love it Ruth :D

Trefoil said:
I don't need to worry about that hee hee- the chiropractor is my parents' next door neighbour he does it for free as I babysit for his kids sometimes!

Ruth
X

That sounds like a movie - The neighbor had his hands all over the babysitter.

Hey, best thing about buying your own flat - you can have pets!!!!

bajoleth said:
You will love it Ruth :D

Yummy I might have a WHOLE chicken!!! Cluck cluck!!!

East coast trains have screwed up bigstyle! 3 of us booked trains together at 10:05 tomorrow but mine has come back at 9:05!!! Eeek and they won't change it without a 10.00 admin fee so I'm waiting around in the station on my own for 1 hour.... May have a coffee!!

Ruth
X

Take a magazine ;)

Aren't you reading 50 Shades of Grey?

I like Shape magazine. Have you ever read that?

MinnieMel said:
Aren't you reading 50 Shades of Grey?

I like Shape magazine. Have you ever read that?

I have never read that is it good?

I will have to have a look in Asda for it!
Nope I haven't either! I would have taken my OU work to do but I haven't got any!

Ruth
X

Everyone seems to be reading the trilogy. I've ordered them, but they've not arrived.

Back