Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Well done Ruth that's brilliant! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Ruth.
How was the concert?
X

Morning Ruth my little chicken, hope you had a fab evening and are now sleeping off a very slight hangover, catch up later xx

Morning Ruth -

I hope you are feeling 100% and the kinks are out of your back.

Good morning everyone! Had a fab time although I got utterly crushed and had to come out hahaha! No hangover as I didn't drink much!!! :D

I had 3187/2122 but I had over 1000 on exercise so I am chuffed actually! I was fine until I had some alcohol lol! ;)

Looking forward to today too! Just off for some breakfast eeeeek!!!

Back is ok- got another meeting with the osteopath today- then all should be good :)

Hope everyone is ok!

Ruth
X

Glad u had a good time (apart from the crushing!)
Good luck for today xxx

Hi Ruth. Thanks for posting on my diary - have a good day x

Glad to see you had a great night last night! Lucky you seeing blink!!

Hope your back is feeling better soon :)

Xo.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Glad you had a great time, I am not good in crowds so can understand why you had to come out !!!

Morning Ruth, hope you are having a lovely lie in , enjoy your day x

Morning Ruth!

Morning. :) xxx

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the posts :)

Just been soooo busy! Went to see Pearl Jam last night at Manchester Arena and it was AMAZING!!!!!
I had a curry with my dad but still kept to my UP day limits and had 2015/2122 :)

Burnt loads of cals on exercise as I walked everywhere too :)

Went on the scales today and 3lbs up at 13,11.25 whoops but I'll get that down after a down day :) I'm still full of curry ;)

Just deciding what to do as its not nice weather but we were going to go to Whitby.... Hmmm!!!

Hope that you're all ok!!!

Ruth
X

Don't worry about the gain Ruth it always happens to me too but you know a DD will sort that out ;) Have a good day today and remember you are on hols so you are allowed to have a little more than usual if you need to, check in on you later x

bajoleth said:
Don't worry about the gain Ruth it always happens to me too but you know a DD will sort that out ;) Have a good day today and remember you are on hols so you are allowed to have a little more than usual if you need to, check in on you later x

Cheers Jo!
I really want to go to Whitby but its raining and OH doesn't want to!!!! :(
Will see what we're doing :D
Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Men eh !!! Hope you end up doing something fun x

bajoleth said:
Men eh !!! Hope you end up doing something fun x

Doesn't look like it! Shopping and cleaning up I think ugh :( got a mortgage meeting, an NVQ meeting and a viewing on the flat that we are interested in :) woooo!

Busy bee!!!!

Ruth
X

Oh well the flat bit sounds like fun, so enjoy that bit, not sure about the meetings :rolleyes: lol x

bajoleth said:
Oh well the flat bit sounds like fun, so enjoy that bit, not sure about the meetings :rolleyes: lol x

Tell me about it :rolleyes: I am laying in bed protesting about it at the minute!

Now I'm not going to Whitby do I have a DD and do 2 in a row or do I have an UP day? So far I had UP Thursday, ID Friday, UP Sat, DD Sun & Mon, UP Tuesday and Wednesday :/ really not sure as I'm weighing in on Saturday!!!!

Ruth
X

a couple of photos from The past couple of days :)

image-3282484940.jpg

Me sat on the chair before blink :)

image-82940864.jpg

Me and my friends in the middle of the gig!

image-2919078090.jpg

We were very close to all American rejects too!!!

image-158245897.jpg

Look at how many people were behind us!!!!!

image-3792440972.jpg

Blink!!!!!

image-892033611.jpg

Pearl Jam at the MEN!!!

image-4280688986.jpg

And again!!!

Ruth
X

Back