Ruth's JUDDD Diary

roosnanny said:
just popping in to say hi,and love your hair colour. :D

Hiya!

Thank you :)

How are you doing? Are you on a DD or an UP today?

Ruth
X

roosnanny said:
hi
DD today.

Ooo good! I love DDs!!!
I actually almost feel cleansed and detoxes after them :)

Enjoy it!
What are your plans for it- are you doing shakes or food?

Ruth
X

such an easy day,not much thinking about it at all.
shake for lunch then a dinner tonight,with a alpine bar and a zero for tonight. :D

Yep def daily weigh and eat your allowances, I find daily weighing fascinating and helpful on this diet, never ever done on it any other as I found it harmful if I noted a sts or gain but because of the nature of Judd the gains don't bother me I know thats the way my body reacts to the cycle. I love my DDs for the same reason, I think if someone told me now you are not doing any DD's next week I would be in a total panic , funny how you adjust to things isn't it ?

roosnanny said:
such an easy day,not much thinking about it at all.
shake for lunch then a dinner tonight,with a alpine bar and a zero for tonight. :D

Sounds good! I hope you enjoy it!
I never had any shakes- I didn't read the instructions properly lol!

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

bajoleth said:
Yep def daily weigh and eat your allowances, I find daily weighing fascinating and helpful on this diet, never ever done on it any other as I found it harmful if I noted a sts or gain but because of the nature of Judd the gains don't bother me I know thats the way my body reacts to the cycle. I love my DDs for the same reason, I think if someone told me now you are not doing any DD's next week I would be in a total panic , funny how you adjust to things isn't it ?

I became a scale hopper on other diets but now I know I can do it on this one I find myself not bothering haha!
My gains don't bother me either as the DDs just wipe them straight out :)

I'm going to find it interesting In the next few weeks to see if my body puts up any resistance when I get to 13,3.... When I did WW over a year ago I was stuck at 13,3 for NINE weeks before I gave up lol!

I don't know what I'd do without my DDs I completely agree with you :)

Ruth
X

i bought the tesco ultra slim,it was cheaper than slim fast. 203 calls with the skimmed milk,plop two
level scoops into 250 skimmed milk,whisk and it's done.
strawberry today.

roosnanny said:
i bought the tesco ultra slim,it was cheaper than slim fast. 203 calls with the skimmed milk,plop two
level scoops into 250 skimmed milk,whisk and it's done.
strawberry today.

Oooo sounds good and very easy to follow!

Enjoy :D

Ruth
X

it is easy,if i can manage anyone can.
it just takes the pressure off of deciding,

Ruth,

It looks ad if you'll match Dr Johnson's own 35 pounds in 11 weeks! You go!

it is easy,if i can manage anyone can.
it just takes the pressure off of deciding,

Exactly I know what you mean it actually makes me hungry deciding things ;)

Hope youre ok!!

Ruth
x

Ruth,

It looks ad if you'll match Dr Johnson's own 35 pounds in 11 weeks! You go!

I really need to pay attention to this!!!
Need to go on his website!

All i did was calculate my UP and DD and just did it on my own... off for a look!!!
It would be amazing if I could do that!!!

Hope youre ok Mel!

Ruth
x

1840/2122 today! I tried to eat them all!!!

Weighing tomorrow morning as part of daily weighing strategy!!!

Managed my water intake!

Night night everyone!

Ruth
X

Yawn... Another day!

Been up half the night- back got really bad and started to spasm- hopefully it will sort itself out I must have pulled it!

Weighed in this morning at 13,8.5 to a 2.5 gain as a result of an UP day! Let's see what this DD does!

Off shopping later too I have nothing haha need some jelly, mini Kievs and eggs ;) oooo and some soup too! My key foods!

Have a lovely day everyone! We are on flood watch at work- I think it's going to be a long few days...

Ruth
X

Morning Ruth
I don't want to be on flood alert after it took me 5 hours to get home from work last week in it...

Hope it's a good day instead
X

MrsC999 said:
Morning Ruth
I don't want to be on flood alert after it took me 5 hours to get home from work last week in it...

Hope it's a good day instead
X
Morning!!!

Oh no! Well apparently it's the whole of the north east :(

Hope you're ok and have a good day :)

Ruth
X

Morning Ruth, hope you have a lovely day and the pesky floods don't arrive :mad: We havent had any flooding where I am but its hardly stopped raing for 10 days now, the garden resembles a pond and we are all growing webbed feet, went to buy the little one new shoes a couple of days ago and had never seen so many wellies on display in July before :rolleyes:

Morning Ruth -

I hope "they" don't blame any flooding on you! Your DD sounds good - I like what Jo is doing (thanks Jo for posting that). And The Skinny Rules actually encourages you to weigh frequently - as you are an adult and understand water, hormones, etc. will cause fluctuations - Bob Harper says (essentially) you can handle it, and it beats living in denial.

I hope you have a good day!

Morning Ruth, hope you have a lovely day and the pesky floods don't arrive :mad: We havent had any flooding where I am but its hardly stopped raing for 10 days now, the garden resembles a pond and we are all growing webbed feet, went to buy the little one new shoes a couple of days ago and had never seen so many wellies on display in July before :rolleyes:

I hope the floods don't arrive to or Ill be called into work ALL weekend!!! Eeeeek!
I have seen the amount of wellies in the shops too its insane!!!

It had better not rain or I will be cross hee hee!

Hope you have a lovely day and that your signal strength gets better!!!

Ruth
x

Back