Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Awww sorry to hear you are struggling at the moment and have to move back home...... but you have done really well losing weight throughout all these stressful times.... keep your chin up and I am sure everything will work out for you both.... xx

Hi Ruth,

I've missed you. Glad you've got a plan and I'm sure things will work out. I hope the weight loss isn't from being unwell. Are you better?

hannata said:
oh honey, thats awful :(

Have missed you dreadfully here! Glad you're still keeping on top of the weight anyway..!

Much loves xxxx

I've missed you too!!! :( yes it is a nice bonus haha I will be back soon I promise!!!

Hope that you're ok!

Ruth
X

Greeneyes11 said:
Awww sorry to hear you are struggling at the moment and have to move back home...... but you have done really well losing weight throughout all these stressful times.... keep your chin up and I am sure everything will work out for you both.... xx

Things are starting to work out it has just stressed us out and actually been quite traumatising with no food etc! Been lots of tears!

As D:ream say though, 'things can only get better'! OH is taking me to Zizzis on Friday as a treat :)

Hope you're ok!!!

Ruth
X

MinnieMel said:
Hi Ruth,

I've missed you. Glad you've got a plan and I'm sure things will work out. I hope the weight loss isn't from being unwell. Are you better?

Hiya Mel I have missed you too!

I have been pretty well stomach wise I just haven't had the time, appetite or money to eat 3 meals a day and tbh I haven't even missed it!

I've learnt a lot through it- chuffed really!!

I have missed you too but I will be back soon I promise!

Ruth
X

Right!!!

I am off to France on Saturday!

I am back on the 2nd so I will need to go shopping and then im back to it on the 3rd!

I will be living at home so I will have money and all will be good :) I'm also going to have to quit smoking as my parents won't let me smoke! Lots of good things.

I applied for a job at Harrogate hospital as a senior clerical officer and I got an immediate interview which I'm really pleased about! It's a 2.5k a year payrise (at least) and its Monday-Friday 9-5 which is something of a dream to me working shifts!

I am a bit worried about quitting my current job if I were to be offered it. I feel like I almost owe something to my work and as my boss is going on maternity leave next week I don't know if I could do it! I know they could replace me next week but they would have no one to do certain jobs and I'm a bit bothered about who will train them etc and as I work with my brother I don't want to make anything difficult for him!

Ugh :( I need a new job!

Ruth
X

Ohhhh happy holidays :)
As for job you need to do what's right for you, I start my new job in just over 2 weeks. Felt awful leaving my boss as he is not well, his wife has had her 17th operation and his daughter had secondary cancer - he knows it was a hard decision for me but ultimately the right one as the place was and is making me miserable.

Hope the interview goes well hunni x

Yay to the holiday!

You owe them? WHAT? I seem to remember you being blamed for an nlatched door and beng injured by a canister and sprayed with poison! Can't you take a hint? Get out!

Yay to quitting smoking - saves money and your health.

I stayed in a job I hated for too long due to feeling a sense of loyalty to my colleagues. Made myself ill. I was a horrible person to my husband and children as I was so ill and miserable. Lots of changes going on for you right now...might as well add a new job to the mix ;oD

Oh Ruth how did I miss your update, so sorry I didn't reply my little chicken,Things are hard when you are starting out these days hun and for what its worth I think you have made the right decision although its obviously going to be hard with both of you at your respective parents, but a year at home saving and you will be in a much better place to start off again x Well I really hope you are having a fab time in France , you deserve the break and if they offer you that job you bloomin well take it and if thats not what fate has in store for you keep looking till you find one where your beautiful personality will be cherished as it should be, miss you loads can't wait till you are 'back on it like a car bonnet' lol (a girl said that in the Great British Bake off last week and I thought of you x ha ha
Speak soon, Jo xxx

Hello :)

its been a while!!! A lot has changed...

But I am back! Got a story and a half unfortunately most of it not good but Ive missed you all millions so im coming back :D

Will update stats in a bit I cant actually believe that when I originally logged on I didnt know my way around its mad!!!

Hope that you are all well :D

Ruth
x

Welcome back, Ruth.

Looking forward to your catch up.

Welcome back :) good to see you x

Hello Mel!

How are you doing?

Ruth
x

Pretty good. 3 pounds off this week! First loss in ages! I'm now working my way down....

Not "no time" but eventually.. ;)

Hey!

Thanks very much :)
Same to you too!

How have you been?

Ruth
x

Not bad thanks ... Took my eye off the ball for a couple of months so now losing a lovely gain before I get to goal x

Not bad thanks ... Took my eye off the ball for a couple of months so now losing a lovely gain before I get to goal x

Wow yeah with motivation like that you will be there in no time :)

Glad you're back on the wagon :)

Ruth
x

Back