Ruth's JUDDD Diary

Hey, only went over my calories one day but that was an emotional response :-/ not eating very healthy though so would like to sort that out. Eating far too much chocolate x

After a while that will sort itself you need to find out what works for you! are u happy on the calorie counting plan?

Ruth
x

1068 Calories today :)

still doing good on my IDs!!! need to drink more water!!

On it!!!

hope you are all having a good day

Ruth
x

Last edited:
After a while that will sort itself you need to find out what works for you! are u happy on the calorie counting plan?

Ruth
x

Most of time yes. Wanna juddd really but have no control lol x

Most of time yes. Wanna juddd really but have no control lol x

You will do soon don't worry!!!

Just get the basics from calorie counting and then move back to JUDDD its all about that first hurdle!!

How has today been?

Ruth
x

Sorry Ruth, what's an ID day? I'm slowly learning about JUDDD.

Intermediate so roughly 1200 ish :)
im doing it as im going away on monday to manchester so im doing roughly 1000 calories a day!

Its something to do if u cant manage a DD and I have been quite ill and cant quite manage one at the minute.

Hope this helps!!!

Ruth
x

Tomorrows Plan

2x Crumpets
Scraping of Bertolli Olive Spread
Black Coffee

4x Glasses Water at Desk
Fresh Salad with Egg Mayo & Cheese Shavings

Tandoori Chicken with lime pickle and poppadums
2x Glasses water

trying to stay below 1000...

Ruth
x

current day...

1 crumpet spread and black tea
salad at work, water and coffee.

Looking forward to my din dins :)

Ruth
x

was looking for a photo of me recently :) found this one! 12, 8

ForumRunner_20130113_191907.png

Hi Ruth
Lovely to see you back. You look good in both your before and after pics!
Have you lost all your 27lbs doing JUDDD? My memory is rubbish
X

Hi Ruth
Lovely to see you back. You look good in both your before and after pics!
Have you lost all your 27lbs doing JUDDD? My memory is rubbish
X

hello lovely to see you too!!!

thanka bless you! yes all on JUDDD :)

how u doing?

Ruth
x

Hi Ruth
I'm struggling to get my brain into diet mode. Had 2 good DD's straight after New Year, then 2 ID's and then I was back to work and it's completely gone out the window.
I am having an alcohol free January - and that is having a negative effect on my diet because I am eating cakes and biscuits to make up for the lack of alcohol.
X

Hi Ruth
I'm struggling to get my brain into diet mode. Had 2 good DD's straight after New Year, then 2 ID's and then I was back to work and it's completely gone out the window.
I am having an alcohol free January - and that is having a negative effect on my diet because I am eating cakes and biscuits to make up for the lack of alcohol.
X

Im sure that you will be fine its just if you substitute something with something else it can take a bit of getting used to!

January is a bit of a funny time in general for dieting and I think that a lot of people feel pushed into it so just do what feels comfortable and then when you have it all out of your system you can concentrate on everything :)

Apart from that is all ok?

Ruth
x

Currently in Manchester and loving it!

Did a bit of a pub crawl yesterday and had 5 beers which I suppose isnt too bad!!! Then we went to the Burger Kitchen which was nice and it was the only thing I ate even if it was bad I had skinny fries though ;)

Going to be good today!

Will let you all know im still gonna weigh in on Thursday!

Ruth
x

Back