Ryan91's TUESDAY weekly weigh in!

Shouldn't be posting this at all but I've gained 7lbs in the past three weeks - absolutely disgusted with myself but onwards and upwards - it's not something that can't be turned around!

Shouldn't be posting this at all but I've gained 7lbs in the past three weeks - absolutely disgusted with myself but onwards and upwards - it's not something that can't be turned around!

We all have slip ups, I had the exact same slip up and gained 7lbs too. But its just getting going again, look at your past achievements and I am sure it will give you some motivation to get back on the wagon :)

Bit of a late weigh-in this week ; was back at uni for a week so just got back today and to where my scales are.
Don't know how it's happened, but I'm down to 13st 11lbs ..... YES :D!!!!!!!!!

The excitment aside, the weight loss for the past 2 weeks seems drastic ; could this be because I put so much weight on that my body went into shock when I got back in control?

Hey Ryan you've not been around for a few months? How you getting on?

Ah things took a bit of a nosedive unfortunately.... found myself back up at 14st 9lbs :(

Ah things took a bit of a nosedive unfortunately.... found myself back up at 14st 9lbs :(

Ah no, well least you are back on it now. I lost a stone originally in the summer, then put 9lbs back on and I was gutted. But I looked at it as I had a 5lb head start on last time and that motivation has made me lose two stone on top of that since October.

You have a 12lb start on last time, look at it that way :)

Ah no, well least you are back on it now. I lost a stone originally in the summer, then put 9lbs back on and I was gutted. But I looked at it as I had a 5lb head start on last time and that motivation has made me lose two stone on top of that since October.

You have a 12lb start on last time, look at it that way :)

That's a very good perspective to have! I've been monitoring my weight every day for the past 5 days, just making sure that what I'm doing is working for me and not resulting in a rise ; thankfully every day has shown a slight decrease which I'm happy with.... currently sitting at 14st 7.9lbs which is good :)

Just going to kick start this thread back up for my weekly weigh-ins :)
It's interesting if you have a quick read through it because it goes all the way back to 2012!!!!

Anyway, for those who don't already know, weigh in for TUESDAY 6TH JANUARY was 14st 1.8lbs which was a loss of 2.2lbs from the previous week :)

Well it's Tuesday so it's another weigh in!
Really chuffed to say that this week I currently weight 13st 12.4lbs which is a loss of 3.4lbs since last week!

Back