Ryvita Crackerbread help please?

Entropy

This isn't about Healthy Extra's in the sense that I know exactly what I can have. My problem is in identifying what I already own!

So, a good year ago now I brought some ryvita crackerbreads back to uni with me (don't worry about best before dates it doesn't bother me), just the one plastic packet without the box. Does anyone know how to tell the difference between the original and wholegrain ones just by looking at them? I have a feeling they are probably original as I'm pretty sure there's two plastic wrapped sets in the original box and probably just one in the wholegrain and if there was just one then why on earth wouldn't I have brought the box?!

I was going to eat these with cottage cheese but will have Finn Crisp instead today :confused:

You're right there is only one plastic packet in the wholegrain version as the box is smaller. So it sounds like you have the original ones. I have a feeling the original ones are not as brown/more yellow in colour as the wholegrain ones but that's not going to help really. I would assume they are the original ones :)

these are kinda white. Thanks for your help :) I'm sure they're original and will syn them, the only way to tell would be to buy the wholegrain box and look at the difference but I really don't need another box!

Back