Ryvita Crackerbread wholegrain

OK I got a reply already:

Hi Nicola

Many thanks for your email.

Thank you for letting us know about the discrepancy with the Aldi Crispbreads. The correct amount is 4 Rye and 3 Sesame, and I have now amended the Food Diary. Please accept our apologies for this.

You are quite right to say that we are still updating many of the branded Healthy Extras in the food diary drop box options. However, all of the Healthy Extras in the food diary from the newly updated pdf download have been updated.

Warmest regards

Lorraine and the team at Slimming World Online

nooooooooooooooooooooo damn thats disappointing, I've been having 6 a day as a hxb lol. Oh well it hasn't affected my losses but does make more sense now that the number of crackers will be better matched to the number of cheese triangles!

Thanks for checking that out Erm.

3106Catherine said:
nooooooooooooooooooooo damn thats disappointing, I've been having 6 a day as a hxb lol. Oh well it hasn't affected my losses but does make more sense now that the number of crackers will be better matched to the number of cheese triangles!

Thanks for checking that out Erm.

That email is about the ryvita CRISPbreads tho, not the CRACKERbreads :) they are still 6 for a HEb :) x

Back