Ryvita Fruit Crunch

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Hi All

This may be old news to everyone else in the world except me, but I have just discovered Ryvita Fruit Crunch and they are LOVELY. 2 are a HEX B and they are fairly sweet and fruity.

I ate 2 just dry on their own for breakfast yesterday and was really impressed (the package says they are perfect for dunking in tea, and I agree).
This morning I had 2 with low fat cream cheese and a drizzle of honey and they were fab.

I know I am always on the lookout for new SW friendly food, so thought I would share..........again, apologies if everyone else already knew about these!

xxxx

Sorry if this sounds a bit thick but what are they exactly? Are they biscuit-type things? Thanks, Jx
Don't apologise, mate. I am just glad that there is someone else in the world besides me who has never heard of them! lol

They are pretty much like a ryvita (with the crsipbread section in supermarket) but they have seeds and raisins embedded in them and taste sweet.

xxx

I love these too. But I thought they had to be synned as they have dried fruit in them? If I am wrong then that will make me very happy!! Can someone confirm? Thanks

How much are they? Still trying to find a cheaper HEXB choice that's quick for in the morning, Hifi bars are expensive!

How much are they? Still trying to find a cheaper HEXB choice that's quick for in the morning, Hifi bars are expensive!

Try this: Sainsbury's be good to yourself Multigrain Balance maple cereal bar and all other variety they are HEB or 3,5 sins and instead the expensive Ryvita, Lidl sesame and milk crisp bread 3 for HEB and only 55p per packed. I love the sesame one.

They're lovely, we have a shared box in the office and call them Budgie boards :)

Back