Ryvitta

CAPRICORN

Gold Member
Hi folks
Im hoping one of you lovely people can help...
Could someone please give me the nutritional information of any of the ryvittas that you can use as a healthy B please (particularly the seedy ones)?
Out here I can get some great "ryvitta" type biscuits that are much nicer (and cheaper) and also come in more varieties -I was hoping I could compare the nutritional info to see if I am Ok to use them instead ..
Many thanks in advance :D

Aldi do crispbreads which are similar (but not nicer) than Ryvita, they are called Savory Bake & you can have 6 as a hexb!

You can have 2 Ryvita crunch as a hexb. I can't remember the others of top of my head;)

Aldi do crispbreads which are similar (but not nicer) than Ryvita, they are called Savory Bake & you can have 6 as a hexb!

You can have 2 Ryvita crunch as a hexb. I can't remember the others of top of my head;)

I'm sorry I've just re-read you thread & I've completely miss-understood & just not answered your question at all:rolleyes:

Thanks Michelle -you have helped..
Next time I go into Aldi I will see if they have those out here too... hubby eats sooo many ryvita style biccies its silly -6 for 1 hexB would make him as happy as a pig in muck

Back