s anyone at same level as me?

gemma_

Silver Member
Been at sw for 4 weeks
i weigh 13st 2.5 currently started at 13st 10.5!
im 5ft 1 1/2 and have 4st 2.5 to lose.

i think really help me have a buddy roughly around same to lose get us through bad days!

im mainly doing extr easy days :)

what a good idea ,sorry im on green and currently at 11st 2 1/2 lbs. but i think thats a great idea to pair up with a few simular people to keep motivated good luck on finding a buddy x :)
but saying that we are 1/2 inch height difference and we both want t get to 9st

Hey gemma. I currently weigh 13.3 and am 5'3". I do mainly extra easy with a couple of greens thrown in .......will I do? Lol

yea :) im happy to have more than 1 buddy we can all help eachother... and even though your doing green i'm more than happy try new things! and of course mel no1 had 2 be exactly my twin lol... just helps have someone similar :)

its also my weigh in tonight!

just doing online shop to start tomorrow!
going to look up green days so i can help you aswell as myself :) i might try a green week even :)

are you online shopping at tescos? if so try chicken style meat free fillets they are lush i have to hide them from my meat eating family ! free on green!

are you online shopping at tescos? if so try chicken style meat free fillets they are lush i have to hide them from my meat eating family ! free on green!

yea addicted to tesco.. its only down road but its cheaper for me go online as im impulse shopper lol

i'll try them :)

Ps.. Alpen light Bars are (2 bars for 1 HEB) a £1 a box of 5 !

ooo thankyou :) how many syns are they if not using as hex as im addicted to my bran flakes in morning lol

but i can recomend microwaving them for 2 mins instead of any other way of cooking i do this with all quorn type products it keeps them moist. they taste like mc chicken sandwich meat ! as my son says

Can I buddy as well?

I've been at sw 4 weeks (this time).. am now 13st 10lb and 5ft 0 tall and have done EE and lost 11lb to date. x

i'm 5ft 2 and 12st 3lb gemma, i think there's a good few of us short ar$es on here hoping to lose a st or 4 lol..

good luck for weigh in, let us know how much less of you there is tonight :D

Been at sw for 4 weeks
i weigh 13st 2.5 currently started at 13st 10.5!
im 5ft 1 1/2 and have 4st 2.5 to lose.

i think really help me have a buddy roughly around same to lose get us through bad days!

im mainly doing extr easy days :)

Hey Gemma I'm 5ft 1.5, I started at 13st 6lbs and 20 WIs down the line I am 2st 5lbs lighter! It can be done, I'm doing it! And if I can almost anyone can!!!!!!! I'm aiming high, or should I say low, for 8st 6lbs.... Hopefully I'll get there by my birthday next year (April 11). :)

Back