s&s attempt

dovydaitis

Silver Member
hiya, I originally used to post on here under the slimming world lot but found that it didn't really work for me. I have about 6 stone to lose in total and have heard success stories about VLCD from a few people. I decided on it as I just can't stop eating once I start so am seeing how I do when food is taken out of the equation and all my meals are planned ready and waiting.
So, after the marathon of 3 weddings over 2 weekends I started today! I have had the banana milkshake, cottage pie and spaghetti and really enjoyed them all! I did try the sweet porridge a while ago and found that horrid. So far today has gone well but do have a bit of a headache now but just on my last load of water for the day and have had my museli bar

so, fingers crossed!

I had a really bad headache on day two but I was fine the day after. Remember to have your 200g of veg/salad too! Good luck on S&S.

welcome to s and s , its a great plan and im loving it xx
good luck x

I had a really bad headache on day two but I was fine the day after. Remember to have your 200g of veg/salad too! Good luck on S&S.

Hi, even if I'm doing the 4 packs plan? thought the food was only if doing the 3 pack plan?

right then, day 2!!

went to bed with a cracking headache but woken up feeling fine although my mouth does taste and feel like the inside of a badgers armpit...... Have had a good old glug of water and just made the strawberry shake for brekkie. It looks and smells really nice..... taste test, not bad! A bit powdery but that might be because I'm at work and don't have my proper shaker with me.

So, lets see what today brings.....

OOPS! was going to have the veg soup for lunch but only had a fork, no bowl and no mug so had the the chilli instead :D It is fantastic!!!!! headache seems to be a distant memory now and I'm not feeling hungry. I have my water bottle with me at all times and if hunger does creep in have a big swig. Why did I not try this sooner???

then again, only day 2......

so day two done and seemed to go well. I even ventured to the shops and resisted the foody goodness on the shelves :D I have the red berries shake for the morning then if home (I work nights, sort of) before delving into my box of goodies to see what I try next. I have a better idea of what I want to order in my next food box, the mac cheese seems to be a big hit with people which was out of stock when i ordered.

So, tomorrow is another day.....

thanks :) must admit it does feel like the pressure is off knowing that the meals for the day are already set out!

day three and note to self....might need new scales.... the ones I have are a bit past it but will see what monday brings. Doing OK again today although feeling pretty tired. Might just be the manic work load I've had but will stick to it! I go away for a week end of July and want to see how much I can shed before then.

hmm, this afternoon/evening I seem to be craving pizza, biscuits and cheese :(

Hang in there hun, hot drink, keep drinking x

thanks, just had my last pack of the day and have my 4th, no 5th half litre of water for pudding but the cravings are really creeping up on me now :(

Bath, early night, internet, paint nails, anything to stop stressing about food. You will feel very virtuous when you resist :)

internet is my saviour! am about to order stuff to make a rug so that should keep me busy :)

and nearly over with day 3

hmm well that wasnt planned! when I was at work I was on my own and it was good, back home now with both housemates in and I've caved. Had pasta and cake :(

Don't sweat it just get back to it in the morning hun. We all slip up Xx

as you can probably see, i fell off the wagon good and proper! Have managed to shed some weight through exercise and attempting to eat healthily but the take away monster keeps creeping up so, back on it today! Have had my banana shake and am getting through the water so fingers crossed I can stick to it this time. I have moved since last time so I have less distractions (the slightest hint of anything I will eat it)

Onwards and downwards!

headache has set in for the day, peeing for Britain, craving food..... yup I've lasted the day so far :)

Back