s&s attempt

You can do it hun, well done day one down

Keep drinking water, tea, coffee, zero

You'll be on the easy bit soon x

still got a meal to have but am trying to wait a bit as it's evenings that get me :)

thanks fro the encouragement, want to be well on my way down by xmas

I try to keep two items for the evening then I'm not stuck, can nibble veg, make a latte using milk allowance and have a pack/protein still :)

You will be amazed at the changes by xmas hun :) I'm so glad I found the plan its been an amazing 5 months

well, have just used the oatmeal to make a biscuit and it was gorgeous! So now to fill up on the rest of my water and the day is done :)

Tomorrow my next delivery arrives so will have a bot more to play with

that was an awful night :( don't remember it being that bad last time. I had a pounding headache so took myself off to bed early then found I couldn't sleep. Luckily today is my day off so could have a lie in. Woke up with no headache but do have a sore throat so am halfway through my first 600ml of water and thinking what to do today

water one of 6 down so shake then off into town. Need some sawdust for the hammie. Might nip into the pound shop and grab their 6 pack of water, be easier for tomorrow as at the moment I just keep refilling my water bottle and I'm out all day tomorrow. Actually feel OK today :)

not a bad day at all, no headache, hardly any hunger and feeling pretty good :) have had some problems though.... made the curry tonight, my first one, very nice but it overflowed in the microwave so scooped it out and put it in my bowl anyway! Made porridge biscuits again and made it slightly wrong but they tasted ok.

Went into my local whittards to get some teas and had the bloke behind the till checking for hidden citric acid :D but got a cherry tea sitting with me now

and on to day three, woke up feeling crappy. My throat is all swollen and im tired but got a full day of uni today so in my bag I have 3 500ml bottles of water, my water bottle to drink on the way and my shaker with a nana shake sachet in it.

had a sneaky weigh in this morning and shows 4lb off!!

Haven't got a sore throat - but can relate to everything else.

Great weight loss so far - looking forward to sharing results next week!

thanks Derika :) we will smash this 99 day countdown! Well back home after a busy day, drunk most of my water, have about 100ml left that I will chug in a mo. Had people ask what the yellow stuff was in my shaker as I drank it in class (no time at lunch :s) told them it was a milkshake and they seemed to be ok with that. Headache creeping back and sore throat still lurking so I think I may have freshers flu :(

so, more water, a hot meal pack and my bar then an early night

hmm, think the dodgy breath has kicked in, my mouth feels like a badgers armpit :hmm:

om nom nom! first mac cheese and its lush!

Yep - have had a day of warding off the bad breath demons!

Ordered a sample pack today in addition to my shakes, so will be able to try the mac n cheese that everyone seems to rave about! I'm a really fussy eater, so not too sure, but I'll give it a try.

it was lovely Derika, really filled the cheese gap (I love cheese). Am telling people sorry about my breath I have a really bad throat at the mo :D but, another day done and dusted! let's see what tomorrow brings!

morning fellow s&s'ers hope we are feeling well? On the diet side all going very well, a cheeky weigh shows 6 1/2lb loss but not going to weigh now till monday my weigh in day. The badger mouth is well and truly in and no headache. On the health side though freshers flu is well and truly here, not got much voice left and throat feels like i've swallowed a pack of cheap rusty razor blades. The good side I don't want to eat and I'm drinking shedloads! Never thought about being ill as a great way to shift weight.

Hope you all have a good day, I'm having a pretty slothy day as no lectures but got opticians and prep to do

I too love cheese, so will definitely try the Mac n Cheese, and pour it over some broccoli and cauliflower - that will feel like a real meal!

Diet overall is going well too - I too have been hopping on the scales each day, and they've been moving, but won't reveal until Monday - just in case it starts fluctuating!

Really looking forward to the days ahead once my food pack arrives - I'm soooooooooooo excited - it's like waiting for an early Christmas hamper!

mmmm that sounds fab with the veg! *nicks idea* I seem to have lost the hunger today, was starting to get peckish just as my next pack was ready (cottage pie for lunch) so really pleased!

Can't wait for monday, want to know how much I will lose in my first week :scale:

I've got further than I did last time so a big pat on the back :D and I really think I can do it. Feeling gooooood :cool:

I've no doubt that you can do it - you've done so well as it is already! I have actually felt 'great-ish' today, and drinking the water I am finding really easy.

I think that the longest I've lasted on a VLCD is about 7 weeks, so I've got quite a few days to go until I beat that. I know that the key to this whole diet is how you come off it, regardless of at what weight, and that's my biggest focus this time.

Even if I feel like I'm waning a few weeks in, I'll add sensible food, while still consuming shakes, a little at a time. That way, I shouldn't put on too much, and it will inspire me to get right back. However, right now, I've never wanted to lose weight like I do at the moment, so I'm looking forward to going the whole hog and watching the pounds just melt away!

we will soon be posting our inspirational photos! water just seems natural to me now, I feel like I'm missing a limb if my water bottle is missing/empty. Just trying the mixed fruit water flavouring and I quite like it.

I'm away for the weekend in a couple of weeks but have already told people I won't be drinking, I will take my water bottle and packs but might drop to 3 packs and the protein meal as we are off out for a meal on the Saturday night. By then though I might have lost a stone......

Back