s&s attempt

Hope you're feeling better.:) What are you studying at uni? x

feeling better this evening thanks lillipud, I'm in my final year of a combined music and history degree so busy busy now.

Just had a chilli, first one this time round and I had forgotten how much I like it! really got a zing :) Have had my water allowance for today already....

morning morning! how are we all today? My busy day today so shot off straight to uni for a 9am lecture. Had a cheeky weigh in and looks like another 1 1/2lb off so pretty pleased with that. Have had half a red berries shake as I ran out the door and as a treat a coke zero! it tasted odd....

so, lunch before I run out the door again I think

just realised I am no longer morbidly obese according to the BMI scale :) Also decided when I reach a stone off I am going to have my hair coloured at the salon rather than slapping a box on out of superdrug :D

Love the hair idea.

Even though I am as poor as a church mouse this month, I am still going to have treats for any 'landmark' weights I reach. First stone, I am getting my hair coloured and highlighted, in the 13's I will get a massage or facial, two stone off I will buy myself something too, just not decided what yet.

Love the hair idea.

Even though I am as poor as a church mouse this month, I am still going to have treats for any 'landmark' weights I reach. First stone, I am getting my hair coloured and highlighted, in the 13's I will get a massage or facial, two stone off I will buy myself something too, just not decided what yet.

Boy - tell me about poor as a church mouse - you're not the only one, HM!

I hadn't even thought about treating myself. Totally understand the hair thing, though. I'm fortunate that one of my friends is a hairdresser and I get my hair done fortnightly, which is a blessing. Given the financial burdens, I think my treat for losing weight will just have to be the luxury of fitting into my wardrobe of smaller clothes!

just realised I am no longer morbidly obese according to the BMI scale :) Also decided when I reach a stone off I am going to have my hair coloured at the salon rather than slapping a box on out of superdrug :D

Hadn't even considered the BMI scale - it is so nice to see not only numbers, but 'titles' changing too! I can't imagine the feeling of seeing that I'm just 'overweight' and think I'll hop, skip and jump once I see 'normal'!

last one of the night! pack that is, i have a milk truffa bar and put it in the freezer to make it harder to eat....... at this rate im going to need a dentist! working though

hmm, tempted to get some jeans a size smaller off ebay.......

E bay is great for cheap clothes that your not planning on fitting for long... I bought and sold loads of clothes when I was a vlcd before! :)

hmm, tempted to get some jeans a size smaller off ebay.......

Go for it............ just bear in mind that in a month's time you might need a size smaller again!

I've decided to stick to Primani jeans at the moment, as even if they only last 6 weeks, it's only £7-9 down the drain!

ive found 2 pairs for a fiver plus a couple of quid p&p

Although I do have a size 16 in my wardrobe, might try those first

Go for it! Sadly, I have a nightmare with jeans and trousers as my thighs are disproportionately large compared to the rest of my body! I can wear a size 14-16 dress or skirt, but have to wear size 18-20 trousers or jeans, which have a ridiculously large waist, but fit like a glove on the leg!

hang on, since when has size 16 been classed as plus sized?????

afternoon my fellow s&sers! Have been out all morning and had to pop back for a delivery before wanting to go back out again. I had my bag ready when I realised had not had anything to 'eat' yet! I have had my trusty water battle with me but nothing pack wise, so am now sat with a cottage pie before a mad dash to Boots :D

Also a quick jump on the scales and another 3lb so far, 1 1/2lb more and I am ready for my hair colour and cut treat ;)

You are really keeping me motivated. How do you combat the bad breath? Are there any sprays, gums, mints etc that you can have? I've gone back to uni and have to do loads of group work, I really don't want to be smelling!

to be honest mine is fine and no one has commented although I have been full of cold. I also have a bit of group work to do and it's not been an issue as of yet......

Hi dovy i have just joined the slim and save :) well my order comes tomorrow so reading all diaries for motivation ive only done cd but its costly and just shakes i need a new change :D good luck on your journey :D

thanks slimmingirl, same to you :) I like the variety on S&S, like the fact I don't have to live on shakes. The meals do look like baby food but they taste really nice and have texture. I'm well on my way now and you will be soon :)

Just been 'food' shopping for the first time and went up and down every row, not a single naughty thing in my basket unless you count a bunch of reduced flowers as a treat :D have got some cans of coke zero and will keep to one a day as a treat and also some mini chicken breasts, 8 in total and comes in at 400g so can have 2 'breasts' for a protein option. I also got some cauli and broccoli (I didn't take the list but knew these were safe). So far I have been sticking to the packs only but this gives me a choice as I may have guests over soon and if I make something with my chicken they may not be as confused

Your doing fantastic hun

The flexibility and variety really is what makes the plan :)

Keep up the fantastic work xxx

Back