s&s attempt

Good :) I've had a naughty weekend too so I guess we can have a difficult couple of days together now! I'm quite lucky that I tend to get into ketosis fairly easier... I hope things are as easy for you :)

Welcome back DD - glad you had a fantastic weekend!

If you're going to go off plan, enjoy it while you do, which sounds just like what you did!

Wouldn't worry about any gain (you might not even have one!) and anyway, even if you have, should make for a bigger weight loss this week!

I was quite proud of myself, resisted the bacon sarnies that I made, didn't drink any alcohol, took sparkling water with me but did end up eating biscuits, pasta, cake...... If I stay the same will be chuffed to bits but am ready to climb back on!. On a positive, bought a skirt to shrink into (we do ww2 re-enactment, yes call the sad geek patrol! lol) and I tried it on for a laugh..... it fit!!!

I had a weekend off also! So joining you and cheekychick in getting back on the wagon. Ketosis here we come. I am debating scrapping tomorrow's weigh in as I don't want a gain to have me reaching for the biscuit tin.

well weigh in shows a gain of 0.6lbs so not bad at all! Had a shake and am well on the way with water so hopefully a nice loss next week

desperately craving carbs! would kill someone for a pizza or some rice :( have had a pack instead.....

Don't cave! I had half a taco shell with my chilli :( but it was better than it cold have been! But don't do it!

Don't even mention carbs!

I'm so glad there's not much of a gain. If you didn't have such super accurate scales, you probably wouldn't even have noticed!

It will be off by the morning!

Glad to hear you had a good weekend and havent spoiled the weightloss at all. Im dreading going away as I want to try everything everywhere. Funny I dont go for the sweets just the meat so thats a good thing.
Heres to a good week.

well was doing ok yesterday till my mate dropped everything off that had been left at the cottage, including cakes and cheese. I caved. Today I have felt bloomin awful and weak so had some extra lean mince, tomatoes and a tiny bit of pasta. I know I'm not on the plan but will get back on ASAP. It doesn't help that this week I have 2 exams and a debate :(

:( Just get back on it asap. I know it's even harder when you are having a busy week, If I don't cave by the end of this week it'll be a miracle. Don't worry, just get back on the horse.

Come back DD - we miss you!

Come D you can do it. :)

Back