S&S Order

Hey all,

I'm just about to place my order online and noticed that there is an option for spag bol & 'new' spag bol.

Does anyone know why there is a new spag bol alongside the existing one? If so, which is best?

Thanks x

There is also a new chilli and porridge. I haven't tried the new ones yet although other people have said that they are nice. You could order a few of each and see which you prefer. SnS will be selling both for the foreseeable future.

The old spag bol had noodles in as the pasta
The New Spag bol has actual spaghetti in

I ordered some samples yesterday and they arrived today, so I had the new spag bol for lunch, and it's sooooo spicy!!! It's nice though!

ooohhh the new spag bol sounds YUM

My 3 samples arrived today! Got a tough decision what to have tonight? Chilli or spag Bol or porridge hmmmm

Chilli :)

I had the chilli last night and really didn't enjoy it :-(

Will try the NEW spag bol tonight. I absolutley love the origional spag bol so it's going to be interesting to compare the two.

Was that the new chilli or the old one?

I like the old chilli but haven't tried the new. Have a sample on its way. I liked the new spag bol. I like the old one too but they are a bit different.

I've been brave I've ordered the 140 pack got loads of new spag and old lots of new chilli and old coming I'm hoping I like them as I'll be eating it anyway lol

I love the old chilli and spag so can't imagine it tasting worse so I'll find out tonight :)

I had the chilli last night and really didn't enjoy it :-(

Will try the NEW spag bol tonight. I absolutley love the origional spag bol so it's going to be interesting to compare the two.

was that the new chili? In the silver packet? I'm with you on that one if it's that one you're referring to! Way too tomatoey and left a horrid after taste.
Give me the old ones with the kidney beans any day of the week lol

Back