S&S vs CD...

Zest for Life

Gold Member
I know a few of you have jumped ship.
How are you finding the diet? How have your losses been? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been good and enjoying it massively more :)

I did CD years ago.... and was planning to switch back to it after a month or so of S&S (keeping the costs down ;) ). I didn't though. :D

I can only compare it from memory.... my losses have been alil less than with CD, but not massively. It could simply be because of where my body is a few years later. However, I've been able to stick to it longer, probably because of the flexiability.

More choice = good!
Lower price = good!
No councellor = good + bad. Bad because sometimes they're helpful. Good because your not relying on your weekly visit to get a food supply.

The only real concern with S&S is theres less of a refeeding plan.

As my CDC had become unreliable and I really need to be self- motivating SnS with its lower costs and home delivery makes better sense. And I like the products. All that is missing is a MAM.

I think they're bringing it out soon Mel! X

MAM. equals Mix a Mousse. It is something to thicken shakes into mousse. Yum. And more filling.

Im day 7 first time s&s. Had good success on cd but just couldnt restart it last yr when i tried! So far am loving the choice of food on s&s especially the meals & i have found it easier than the first 7 days on cd & got into ketosis really quickly! First weigh in tom! Im hoping the lack of cdc to weigh doesnt effect my commitment to the diet. I found cdc not that helpful once in maintenance last time & obviously had to purchase products to get weighed when by then was hardly needing any but she had a minimum purchase.

Hi Jayne,

I remember you from your CD days. How are finding S and S? I like the savory things and my CDC got another job and was unreliable. So rather than find someone else I decided to try and 810/1000 on my own using S and S.

Good luck.

Hi minniemel

Yeah loving it so far nice to have a change of flavours & more savoury products as i started to crave them on cd with all the sweet shakes. I maintained for most of the last yr with no cdc suppport but then about 1 & half stone crept on! So at least starting at a lower point than cd! Hopefuly only way is down for us all!! :)

As my CDC had become unreliable and I really need to be self- motivating SnS with its lower costhats and home delivery makes better sense. And I like the products. All that is missing is a MAM.

They DO have that now MinnieMel - MAM look on the S&S Website! Only brought that out last week!
I did CD for all of 2 weeks, but everyone on this Forum was raving about S&S and I am so happy that I switched!!! The losses as no different to that of LL plus the packs are so tasty you feel like you are eating a proper meal and you have a veg allowance and of course the cost is brilliant!!xxx:D

I can't wait to try the cottage pie over cauliflower.

I think I lost slightly faster on CD, but I hated every mouthful. I love the variety on S&S and the food is quite delicious too!

I find this one far easier to stick to.

Back