S&S Wafers :)

Starlight

Gold Member
If you havent tried them - do theyre absolutely amazing. Miles better than any bars (IMO) Ive only tried the vanilla so far but will be ordering samples of the strawberry and chocolate thats for sure. Love that you get 2 per serving

Definitely recommended

Oooh, what are they like?

Ooh they sound nice!!! I didn't see them when I ordered! Are they new & where will I find them?

Ooh they sound nice!!! I didn't see them when I ordered! Are they new & where will I find them?

They aren't new they have been around for a while they can be found in the bar section of S&S website, they do seem pricey which put me off at first but after all this time of eating the same foods I felt it was worth a punt lol

I bought all three flavors the other week as I wanted something new to try after all this time but keep on having bars instead as Ive been a little cautious. After reading that you are impressed with them think ill give one a try :D

Just in case somebody doesn't know..you cant eat a wafer pack on the same day as eating a bar its one or the other. Also, you should eat the wafers at different times of the day to avoid sugar overload, and finally as they aren't a full meal replacement you must have a vit tab.

Last edited:
The chocolate ones are the best!

I've tried all 3! Didn't like the strawberry! Vanilla were nice but the chocolate ones are amazing!! They're my fav s&s product! Always have them when I'm working! Means I can have 1 wafer with afternoon tea at work and save the other for my late cup of tea at home!! Feels like ur getting 2 bars! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Might bye some, I'm worried I may over-indulge if I have more than one pack in the house at a time, though I don't with the bars.

Wasn't even aware they did wafers - will have a look! Always nice to have something different

The wafers are an absolute god send! They are just the thing I need for the odd sweet cravings I get and they are huge! The chocolate ones are my favorite too but I dont mind the strawberry ones either not tried the vanilla yet!

I did, just got my 5 meals a day pack (cheapest way) a few days ago, ordered 5 chocolate wafers on top of this. And wow! They are wonderful, and surprisingly incredibly filling. Love that the little bits of chocolate come off the top so you can scoop them out of the wrapper, feels really naughty!!

So that's a tip there - open the wrapper out flat and savour the wafer in it's entirety :)

I just ordered some - I think they're very expensive, but I am REEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLY looking forward to them!

Bought some today :) and mousse powder.

Back