S & S wedding weight lose diary

Thank you CC, Oman is fab, I met my OH there, he is Omani so we will be there in the next few years - my hen do is in Oman on 14 & 15th June-you're very welcome to join us Maka :-D
BG - you're not being nosey at all - ask away!!! I was teaching in the UK for a few years and decided I wanted an adventure, just a real shake up and so I applied at a British school in Q8 when I was 25 and I've been there 10 years now! The best thing I ever did :-D I'm the head of Year 3 at the moment and have been heavily involved in the local theatre The KLT since I arrived there :-D been too busy this year with regular visits to UK, planning our wedding and trying to learn Arabic (I know I should know it already! Lol) to get down the theatre! :-D xx

Oooooohhh, thanks Kirst :D
Am likely to be flying about just about then for the Summer break, so fingers crossed. Would be lovely to meet the new, skinny you x

Just been catching up with diaries and this one is a mine of information!

Feeling a tad jealous of Kirst and Maka as the weather here is quite miserable and I am not jetting off anywhere in the near future!

Well done Kirst on your losses so far and keep posting the foodie pics, my meals never look as appetising as that.

That's our last day of school, if you are around Maka please feel free :-D

Hi Frannie, welcome and thanks, I'm glad you like my diary ( and my losses) - several ramblings and so on but all fun! :-D

Found the bouillon today - WHOOP WHOOP- very excited looking forward to having a cup tomorrow :) Am dead proud if myself sticking to the plan whilst home and amongst all my favorite foods. I enjoyed chicken, runner beans, baked mushrooms and yellow peppers during our Sunday lunch today - my mum, aunty and uncle have been very supportive of it and interested! Now to see what dad thinks tomorrow when I see him!

I've come to the realization that I need to get a shallower bowl for my porridge as since being at my uncles and using his - I have had delish porridge - just the consistency I like it. I had a cup of bouillon last night - was pretty good, filled a gap, warmed me up and tasted nice and not salty :-D
Sat next to my OH who is eating a huge cheese omelette with bread inside it and it smells delish - this seems to be my way of eating the yum stuff these days but have to say I enjoy my meal packs and need to think of some more inspiring things to do with them. :-D hope everyone had a good day :-D xxx

Morning sweetie or should I say evening :-D

So today was the first day of my planned break - still having some s and s during the day but had some carbs and a few drinks today but still kept an eye on what I was doing :-D because I like this diet so much I know I will go straight back on the plan after my few planned days off :-D definitely learnin to make good choices
:-D normally I would have gone and had a burger and chips but not now :-D

So I am still in my size 20 jeans BUT 5 weeks ago I couldn't fit into them - 3 weeks ago I could wear them on the first belt notch - 1-2 weeks ago it was the 2nd belt notch and today it is on the 3rd belt notch!!!!

Was extemely happy to find that even going off plan yesterday - once logging all my food I consumed just 727 cals in the day and 51 grams of carbs - WOW I didn't realise my off plan had been so good - what did I have.... An SnS choc shake for breakfast, a cup of bouillon around 2pm, steak, baked potato, side salad/ganish really and scrap of butter plus 3 vodka and diet cokes plus water plus my multi vit and omega cap! I have to say I am dead impressed with myself.
Usually it would have been 2-3 pints of lager top, burger and chips plus sticky toffee pudding - FINALLY I AM MAKING HEALTHY CHOICES AND ENJOYING THEM!!!:D:D:D

Thanks Tara! :-D

Official weigh in today but as I am in the Uk and my scales are thousands of miles away shall weigh in tomorrow when I step off the plane :-D ..... Now need to get up and pack ready for the drive to the airport late :-D

The ME awaits you with open arms babes. Enjoy your flight back :)

Thanks babe, so happy to be home - bought back loads of bouillon and 3 bottles of Sainsburys' strawberry and kiwi water :) Managed to lose 1.5lbs even having a few days off plan but watching what I eat so I am happy. Also hoping to have a bigger loss next Friday as I had more carbs this week. I love your new profile picture :D

Completely off-topic, but Kirst, what's Qatar like? i.e. live, work/teaching there?

Thanks Tara xxx

I'm not really sure Maka, I've never worked there but the word on the street here is that is its the up and coming place to be. I have visited a few times but mostly to watch my cousin bowling ( professional bowler).
What is Oman like for teaching, wages, package etc. My OH tells me as an ex pat would be paying tax ???

I had a really great week and only went over 800 calories for 2 days which i am really happy with because i kept under 1500 calories for those days.
Feels good to be back on 100% - going to try hard to lose 6lbs this week as that would take me out of the 200's :-D
Sleeping half the day after spending the night on the plane means its now 9pm and I have 2 packs left!! I reckon a hot caramel and bar - yum! Enjoy the rest of the evening everyone xxx

Back