S & S wedding weight lose diary

I'm not really sure Maka, I've never worked there but the word on the street here is that is its the up and coming place to be. I have visited a few times but mostly to watch my cousin bowling ( professional bowler).
What is Oman like for teaching, wages, package etc. My OH tells me as an ex pat would be paying tax ???

Oman is tax-free and the packages are good. But I've had a better offer in Qatar and am trying to decide. Qatar's hosting the next world cup so, yeah, they're on the way up. Mmmmm, decisions....decisions.... x

Oman is tax-free and the packages are good. But I've had a better offer in Qatar and am trying to decide. Qatar's hosting the next world cup so, yeah, they're on the way up. Mmmmm, decisions....decisions.... x

Hmm tricky... If I was going for lifestyle and scenery etc... I would definitely choose Oman but if the money was a priority then Qatar would be the place to go. But what a choice :D

Oh my gosh! Please go to sleep Kirst, it's 2.30am for goodness sake and you're up at 6.20am Grrr :-(

Feeling like dead woman walking this morning, managed to fall asleep around 3am and didn't hear my alarm - luckily my OH got me up. Making a concerted effort to up my water intake today as not been hitting the 3 litre mark and also peeing in the middle of the night which is disturbing my sleep. Now is the time to also start some form of excerise - if only to keep me awake! Enjoy the day ladies xx

Thanks lovely I hope you have a lovely day too xxx

Well the kids have all gone home and I have been busy replying to wedding rsvps and queries - so much organisation for one day!
A funny thing happened today - I started my period! - not meant to have one for nearly another month and currently taking my pill. Not sure if it will last or it is just an appearance...hmmm I know the diet can mess with your system but find it a little strange that it happened in week 7 rather than at the beginning. Not to worry I guess :confused: Glad the school day is over - been racing to the toilet all day - have drank 2.5l of water (time now 15.39) thats good for me - normally I have only drank about a litre.
Laying in bed last night I realised I had totally mis calculated my weightloss - I thought I needed to lose 3.5 stones to get to my goal weight - nope - it's 5 stone :eek:ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH and I'm meant to be a teacher lol still 2 down, 3 to go :D the cup is half full and all that. Ok so feel like I am rambling now so shall step away from the computer lolxxx

What a week! Thank goodness it's the weekend:D So a 4.6lb loss in 6 days is not bad at all - didn't get me out of the 200s but could I be any closer?!?! lol Have felt the need to up the exercise over the last few days as I feel exhausted and wondering if its because I am not doing anything after school or because of the lack of calories I am eating. I still find it amazing that I was eating around 2400 calories a day and now I am eating around 400 - 750 calories a day. My fat is seemedly melting away :D I also feel that I am re-educating myself about food. I never thought I would be a calorie and carb counter but I can really see the benefit and I am going to use it to my advantage to be able to eat the things I want to without risking gaining weight - portion control is also something I feel way more in control of too. The first diet I have done which has really allowed me to look into what my issues are and how to keep them in check. My fitness pal is an amazing tool and I used that last week to my advantage when I chose to go off plan for a few days.
I started Rosemary's 7 day slim down again today - and this time I really felt the effects which is what I was hoping for - I was also able to hold my left foot behind me which I haven't been able to do for about a year. So I am dead chuffed. Looking at my tickers I realise I am just over the half way mark and I feel really proud of myself for sticking with it. Next Fridays weigh in will also be 56 days of the diet so it is measure time and photo time - hope no-one will mind seeing before and 2 months on pictures of me in my underwear.

You're doing great Kirst! So close to the 100s, a couple of days and you should be there :). Really close to getting under BMI 30 too which was another big thing for me, ie to no longer have the 'obese' label.

Thanks BG I am starting to feel skinny lol

You're doing really well kirst! Can't wait for the progress pics either! i love seeing how much people have changed.

Thanks babe I am feeling really good also jumped on the scales this morning and I am officially 199.lbs WAHEY I haven't seen that number for quite a while I can tell you!
Have a wonderful time in Lincoln and I am looking forward to hearing all about it :-D xxx

Yay, well done Kirst - out of the 200s! Fantastic!

Thank you! Xxx

Yes it does - it feels amazing!xxx

I've had a lovely day today - the children were on form and the day went quick. The OH tuitions got cancelled so we spent some quality time together and then we went to Applebees, which I thought would be a nightmare but turned out to be fine. Having looked the nutrition for there over the last few days I knew it would be a problem. We are regulars at our local but haven't been since I started S n S. the girls noticed the weight loss straight away so when it came to ordering I just said to them what I really want is some grilled chicken, mushrooms and steamed broccoli - how happy was I to be told "no problem, we can do that" WAHEY!!! So happy I can now go out for dinner!! Smiling from ear to ear. I hope everyone else had had a good day too :-D

Lots to report today. It's the end of 2 months so its measure and weight day. Regardless of what my mm info says, Having checked several bmi calculators I am BMI 29.97 which takes me from Obese to OVERWEIGHT! WAHEY! Who thtought I would be so happy to be overweight! Lost 3.7lbs this week & also lost 15 % of body weight and entered the 80s - hopefully will be hitting the 13s next week :D

Measurements (inches)
22nd January 2012
Bust - 45
Waist - 44
Belly - 46.5
Hips - 49.25
Left leg - 28.25
Right leg 28
Left arm - 14.25
Right arm - 14

Today - 16th March 2012

Bust - 41.25
Waist - 37
Belly - 43
Hips - 45
Left leg - 25.5
Right leg 25.5
Left arm - 13
Right arm - 12.5

Total inch loss = 26.5

Well done on getting into overweight BMI Kirst. I know how happy I was to get there too :). And well done on the loss and the measurements. Lots of good news for you today!

Back