S & S wedding weight lose diary

Excellent news Kirst! Well done, it's just falling off you. Hopefully we will both be hitting the 13s next week! xx

Well done Kirst, getting out of obese is a fantastic achievement. Overweight as a category even sounds so much better:D

Thank you so much ladies. Just for into my 18 jeans comfortably! Tried them last week an they fitted but I didn't feel comfy in them but today they feel great. The 18 trousers that fit perfectly 2 weeks ago are too baggy now so the OH said it's time for a shopping trip soon! Hehe

Hi babe, it's going good but loss this week was pants! Had a "come down from the ledge " chat from my OH who is amazing and also had a chat with Giza who told me that some people on the TOTM actually put weight back on so I guess 0.2lbs is still SW loss lol. Had some bad news today, my mum is really bad so I am flying back to the uk tomorrow until 13th April so I won't be weighing in as my scales are here and OH uses them. However I will still be staying on the plan - no worries there! I went through all my old clothes the other night an dress wise I for back into my 16s and some my 14 tips so I am well chuffed. Congratulations on hitting the 13s ( I was supposed to have been there by now) I'm really happy you are doing so well and that you are speeding towards your goal. How are all the wedding plans going? I have just my shoes, tables linens and my OH suit to sort and and I'm done - thank goodness. Xxxx

Sorry to hear about your mum Kirsty :(. Hope she's ok. At least you will be with her while she's not well. TOTM is a terrible curse. Once it's gone away everything will normalise, and sometimes your body refuses to give up the weight initially, but it does go eventually. Just keep the faith and don't let it mess with your head xx

I hate TOTM for weighing around, I always gain water weight! I am sorry to hear about your mum Kirsty. I hope all is ok.

You are so close to the 13s Kirsty, I am sure we will both be comfortabely within them very soon! and hope to wizz right through them too!

Just been sat doing invite envelopes, very boring! Plans are going wel, we are kind of just rounding things up at the minute. Getting things paid that need paying etc. Everything is booked and organised. Gotta sort my hair and makeup trial out though soon, not sure when I will have that.

Keep your chin up and good luck for the coming weeks. xx

I'm due totm this week too it's crappy but hoping to keep my fluid levels up to compensate.

Good luck, I drank neatly 4l on Thursday and peed 4 times that day so I know alot of it is water hanging on! Lol

Defo upping the water!why are my scales in Q8!!!!!

Last edited:
I am STS all week Kirst, my TOTM is due within a few days. Stupid TOTM. I am drinking loads too, praying for scales to drop by monday!! xxx

Good for you babe, those scales will move again soon, isn't it funny that being on this diet you actually know when your body is holding water and when it isn't! Xxx

I don't log on MM on the computer for a few days and it's all change!!! Where have my details disappeared off to?? All I can see is my join date, number of posts and rep power - HELP!

They had a security breach Kirst so ended up doing a software upgrade. Some of the functionality has disappeared for now but the bits that are missing like you stats are supposed to come back soon.

How's your mum? xx

Ah, thanks BG,
My mum passed away Tuesday night, she had a year long fight against lung and brain cancer. Thank you for asking about her xxxxx

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that Kirst :(. Hope you're ok xx

Thanks BG, I'm ok, still all very surreal, but she can rest peacefully now xxx

Thank you ladies :-D xxx

Back