1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

S/W membership

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ickleladynat, 27 September 2008 Social URL.

1. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Weight Watchers
    I've read on the s/w website that membership is half price until Nov. Does anyone know if this is just on the website or is it half price at the classes too?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anna*

Anna* Full Member

Slimming World
    I joined 4 weeks ago at the class and it was half price joining fee :)
  4. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Saved me asking that question i join on Thursday :)
  5. Anna*

Anna* Full Member

Slimming World
    Have you have you both been finding the plan without the classes? Im thinking about going it alone but worried i might not be so good without them. x
  6. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

go to a class,
  7. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lighter life

I'd definately say go to a class, you get a proper weigh in, other class members are there to support you, you get recipe ideas & you feel like you've achieved something when they call your name out.
  8. Anna*

Anna* Full Member

Slimming World
    Think i will keep going to class but me and the BF have just moved into our first house, bills etc but i suppose in the long run if it helps to keep me motivated then its worth the money :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.