*sad* Frustrating losses (or lack of :()

missjelly

Silver Member
So Miss Jelly is back on weightwatchers :)

Start week - 273lbs

Week 1 - I lost 4 which was not even close to what my scales said :(
Week 2 - STS even though I was really good :(
Week 3 - I'm half way through and... I've gained a lb!

Anyone else get really frustrated when you try really hard and it just doesn't seem to be paying off?

Really need to stick to it this time - and I will because this time I'm doing it for me. I noticed that all my failed attempts were trying to please someone else. This time I HAVE to do it - dr won't do my surgery otherwise so it's a "have no choice" situation which is actually helping in a way.

Guess I'm just miffed that EFFORT doesn't equal OUTCOME >_<

end rant

Actually youre doing well. Youve lost 4lbs in 2 weeks... WW say you should expect to lost between 1 and 2lbs a week so youre bang on. As for your 'gain' this week?? STAY OFF THE SCALES!!!!!! Dont weigh in between official weigh ins or you WILL get false results. Stick to the plan and I bet you have a loss at your class :)

post up your food diaries here just in case - then at least you know you're doing everything right x

As for your 'gain' this week?? STAY OFF THE SCALES!!!!!! Dont weigh in between official weigh ins or you WILL get false results.

I know :( I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to scales :cry: guess I was just feeling a bit annoyed that I'd stuck so exactly to the letter (or point :p) and it didn't pay off.

Oh, as for the food diary - I've been tracking EVERYthing on that new folder thing they give you but I might start posting it up here incase while I'm eating the correct points, someone might be able to point out that even though it's the right points, food A and B etc retain water, or w.e - hope you know what I mean, I did when I typed it lol

Weigh in is wednesday so I'm hoping it's gone down. At least it's not an up :)

Hey love. You are doing well 4lbs is brilliant. I know it's hard i'm a scale hopper too but i am trying to wean myself off it :).

I've had a few STS recently and i was getting disheartened but even though i was losing any weight on the scales things were definitely fitting better so you never know where it's coming off.

I hope you have a brilliant week and here's to a good result on Wednesday. Keep at it :D x x x

Hey chick!

Your body will catch up so please don't be disheartened. Also like starlight says stay off the scales. It's easy to say and not to do but believe me it's the best thing you can do. Our bodies work in mysterious ways, so please don't think that effort doesn't pay off.

You can do this chick! How's your fluid intake?

I have total faith in you that you can do this coz you ARE doing it and you are doing so well!

xx

*annoyed* I can't stand the taste of water, so I'm doing everything I can to have it in other ways.

Sugar free squash is 0 points? I have a lot of that.. about 4/5 glasses (which is alot for me, I'm used to having no more than 1 glass normally)

Anything you've found or do you just like the taste of water :p

Back