sad news

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
got the sad news that my father ın law passed away yesterday only 58. ive gone completely off plan today and feel so down and depressed :cry: ive cried non stop since we heard the news
its after 5 am and i cant sleep my husband is gone to dublin to get his visa so he can fly on tuesday. he actually has to go and wait at the consulate so he can get in for his visa. thankfully he has 2 lovely turkish friends that are driving him to dublin..
he wont get to see his dad as the funeral will be started by the time he gets there wednesday. my heart is breaking for him :( i cant do anything. i cant go to turkey with him because of my back problems i cant travel so im facing a month or more without him too... :sigh2:

Oh, aisling, I'm so sorry for both of you. Try to get some sleep. (hugs)

I am really sorry Aisling. Words are not enough at a time like this. I wish I was there to give you a hug and to help you get through this sad, sad time.

58 years old is no age.

Do not forget that there are a lot of us on here who will support you during the next month.

Is there anyone who can stay with you or that you can stay with?

love and hugs xxxxx
bighug.gif

Awww Aisling so sorry to hear your sad news :( it's the worst feeling ever ... I am sure your man knows that you are right there with him even though you might not physically be there. Stay strong, for him and for you. My thoughts are with you both and sending lots of love xxxxxx

((((hugs)))), thoughts are with you x

Thanks everyone your so lovely i really appreciate it :) he's not home from dublin yet bloody visa stuff takes so long. i think im being very selfish because im just thinking of the time i wont be with him if he leaves the house for an hour i miss him :( i think ill feel better when he gets there and i know he's with his family. the worst part is thinking of him travelling all that way alone but theres just no way i can go!!

How terrible. :(
Was it suddden or had he been unwell?

Take care lovely. xxx

How terrible. :(
Was it suddden or had he been unwell?

Take care lovely. xxx

thanks :wave_cry: it was completely sudden he hadnt any heart problems as far as he knew anyway. he was one in a million a really lovely man. xxx

So sorry to hear your sad news, sending you a big hug and thinking of you xxx

Hi Aisling, thinking of you at this very sad time.
I know how you're feeling, this weekend not only has my uncle passed away but a close friend of the family has been blue-lighted to hospital after having a heart attack. On top of this, we found out my great aunty has 3 tumors; one in her liver, one in her lung and one in her bowel. Feeling so useless at the moment. Been completely off plan this week, dreading WI tomorrow!!
Thinking of you, try to stay strong x

Aisling I am so sorry to hear your sad news and sending you prayers and hugs at this very sad time:hug99:

So sad to hear of your loss today :( Thinking of you and your husband and his family in Turkey who must all be in shock at the moment. 58 is still very young to be moving on. Take care of yourselves xxx

Back