Sad!!

sadieley

Hey everyone, am sad to say am not losing grrrrrr!

I came over from lipotrim where I lost 14lbs in 10 days, switched straight to Atkins whilst I was still in ketosis.

Am drinking loads, am well within my 20g carbs, and following all the rules! And am still in ketosis....

I started last Sunday 16th and not only has my tom started this weekend but I have also gained 2lbs...could cry!!

Sarah x

Are you losing inches rather than weight?

Hi there dont be disheartened, on lipotrim you cant have been on very many calories, also the jump back to real food will be something your body needs to adjust to again. Give it another week or so to settle into a pattern.

Those 2lbs are probably just A NATURAL bodily variation

I agree with Trickee Sarah, you need to give your body time to adjust, especially with the water retention caused by TOTM.

Hi Sarah. Until a couple of weeks ago I was on Exante. I then moved to WW for about a week and a half but just gradually reintroduced food rather than going straight into full eating. I still managed a gain of 2lbs and as of this morning after being on Atkins for 3 days Im up another lb. Unfortunately after being on tfr it is inevitable that there will be a gain of some description until your body gets used to the food again. Im hoping it wont take much longer mind you or Ill end up back on Exante and Id really rather not do that right now.

2lb is nothing to worry about. Put it in perspective, 2lb is only 1/7th of what you lost and a fraction of what you will lose!

Don't lose heart. Check everyone else's results for the proof that low carb works.

You'll do grand! :)

Back