sad

candypie

I am sooooo angry at myself i am on day 8 and just beginning to feel better and not tired or hungry but was working last night im nightshift and had my soup at 6pm last night then went to work. I didnt ahve anything at work during my ten hour shift only a coke zero then came home went to bed and had half my bar when i got up at 10am had my shake at 2pm soup at 6pm ran about mad after kids then went swimming for 45 mins but when xame home i was so hungry and started eating some stuff is shouldnt have and now im so angry at myself, Add into that had day from hell with my ex so that added with only 3 hrs sleep maybe there was a trigger in there somewhere but im defo going back on track tomorrow but have i sent myself back to the start and am i going to be tired and hungry again i really hope not.I feel ive let everyone down does that make any sense.x

i understand how u feel, been there myself but stop thinking that way and it wont be that bad. it's just one day, and if you stop now it's recoverable, honestly. The damage comes when you carry it on the next day which is what i used to do. so just put it down to a bad day, unfortunately life goes on around us and it's hard to be perfect all the time

you can totally pull the week back in time for your next weigh in, honest

xxx

Yep like Susy has said! Pick yourself up and get back on track tomorrow!!

Use this as motivation to make sure you don't stray again, if you reach for food just thing... Last time I felt awful after doing this and I'm not gonna feel this way again!!

Get yourself to bed and tomorrow is a fresh start... And you know you can do it!!!

Oh thanks so much ur totally right in what u say im going to defo remember how bad this feels and get back into 100 % tomorrow i really appreciate you taking time to reply and maybe i can help someone some time, thank you.x

Your very welcome =) good luck for tomorrow but don't beat yourself up too much x

I did that on my first week, I was so disappointed in myself, not only for reaching for food again, but for letting food be a "comfort" when really it's not. I've definitely learned from the experience and I remember how I felt after I'd done it. Now if I choose to eat something, I make sure it's for the right reasons and I make it something that wont damage the diet, like wafer thin chicken or a boiled egg.

This site is so good thnks ladies i got up this morning and your advice still in my head off to gym and no cheating!!!! How are you both doing on it ,x

I struggled on week 1 last week and every cheat turned into a bad day, but pulled it back over the weekend and lost 5lbs which is ok but not what I wanted for a first week. This week however I feel ok, have decided that the thought of not eating at all screws me up so if I want to do ws some days and have a low carb meal I can. This seems to have the effect of me not doing it because I know I can and I'm being ts so far. And I've drunk 2 litres of water in 3 hours of being at work so v pleased with myself!

You'll be fine, we started at the same time so we can push each other on! xx

How did you get on with your first week loss?

I can totally understand how you feel but try and remember that those first eight days certainly weren't wasted were they? Even if you had a slip up. I have slipped up many many times and would beat myself up badly about it. But I would always try and remind myself that, had I not been on a diet in the first place, I would not have eaten well during all of that time, not just the one time I fell off the wagon.
Does that make any sense?

susythat wud be great i think we are very similar in how we are thinking and dealing with the eating thing and i really think thats a great idea about maybe doing ws if you need to eat something but do u still have ur 3 packs or miss one? I lost 7lb in first week but im not going to weigh myself until the month over and if ive lost a stone am happy with that, Going to try to do it for 3 months well that the plan seems ages away though!!!! x

Back