Saddle Bags No More!

Sorry Dawn, I was too busy checking in on Maverick to see if she passed her exam to update my own diary!

2lbs off - yay I'm back in the game. Scales said 2.5lbs off then pipped up to 2 - darn scales, although I'm telling myself I must have been borderline for 2.5lbs so I'm spurring myself on to next week that I'm already (maybe) 0.5lb off to give me a boost - god I'm mental :8855:

xxx

Can't believe you were really checking up on me before posting your own fab news - seems we both had a good week tho :D Long may it continue!!!

Hope you have a great weekend xxxx

Can't believe you were really checking up on me before posting your own fab news - seems we both had a good week tho :D Long may it continue!!!

Hope you have a great weekend xxxx

Laura - I just noticed only 9 days until hes home :D OMG you must be so excited :wee: :wee: and look how close you are to target too :D well done you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laura - I just noticed only 9 days until hes home :D OMG you must be so excited :wee: :wee: and look how close you are to target too :D well done you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie - you wouldn't believe how excited I am :bliss: :bliss: I have this stupid grin on my face when anybody mentions him coming home :D

Really happy with my losses recently too, everything is going just to plan!!!

xxxxx

Saddlebags where have you disappeared to again?? How was WI this week?? We need to know, we need to be able to keep you in check!! xxxx

Saddlebags where have you disappeared to again?? How was WI this week?? We need to know, we need to be able to keep you in check!! xxxx

Hear! Hear! :D

Come on SB!

Don't keep us in suspenders lol!!!

Afternoon all,

Sorry not posted for ages just been sooooo busy trying to get Christmas shopping done and one thing and another.

Still on track with the diet, had a 3lbs loss last week and a 1.5lbs loss this week so on track for Crimbo! I've got 4lbs to lose to get me back to my lowest since I started sw, I am aiming to do this for Crimbo.

Hope you're all well, will catch up on all your diaries later.

Much love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*sweeps away the cobwebs*

Have you deserted us for good this time???

xxx

Maverick said:
*sweeps away the cobwebs*

Have you deserted us for good this time???

xxx

I was thinking the same thing lol. I always use sb's diary as a way of keeping tabs on you and your other half and when you are reunited. I'm sure you must have been or still are time together? Hope all well for you both, and of course SB herself :)

Hehe aww thanks Tracey :) Yes we are reunited, and have just had the news that hopefully we will have a few quiet months together before it all kicks off again!!

I hope SB comes back... I miss her... xxx

Where are you SB?

Your public awaits! x

OMG!!!!!!!!! Did you think I'd gone to the dark side that is Weight Watchers!!

I'm really sorry I haven't posted for, well, forever really! I know I moaned in my last job (the one with the sex pest boss) that I was bored which meant I could post all day (great) but now I don't have time to post at all! Arrrgghhh I absolutely love my job and am so busy that I can't post at work through the day and just don't get time to f**t when I get home to do it either. I have thought about you all loads though. I wondered:

a) Was Mav engaged or anything yet?
b) How's Pinkie going with her great weight loss (I see you've had a tough time Chica, hope things are on the mind my love) xxx
c) How's Skinny Dawn and the new dog (we have one too!!!)
d) And the lovely Jackie, how is she doing, always there for everyone else.

And that's just a few of you to mention.

I must admit I have fallen off the horse a little since Crimbo and put around 10lbs on altogether. I lost 3lb last week and have a holiday week today as had plans but still on track, would like another 3lb next week if poss.

Soooo, what else has been happening for me/us?! We have a new dog, got her from Rottweilers in Need in North Wales, she was picked up as a stray in Warwickshire and in the pound for 10 weeks until the Rescue took her in beginning of December. I saw her on their website and we went to have a look on 4th Feb and brought her home same day. She is 15 months old and an absolute doll. Our other Rottie is so much happier with a friend again.

AND...............we've booked at holiday, granted it's not til October half term but bikini body ass kicking mission is now in full swing, before that I have 3 nights in Spain for my sisters 40th in July and a long weekend in Filey with the kids and hubby and some friends again in a caravan - the kids seem more excited about that than Cyprus mmmm!

Anyway, hope you are all happy and well and I will catch up on all your diaries asap.

Much love to you all, missed ya!

xxxxxx

So far so good, 2 days back at 100%. I feel so much better on myself and will keep it up, hoping for a good loss on Monday night and will soon be back to what I was before the 'blip' and I put 10lbs back on! :D

Hey SB, lovely to see you have returned... I myself am a little awol at the moment, can't stick to plan at all... and my holiday is only about 3 months away!! Haven't booked it yet, but we're looking at June time.

Not engaged yet... It's not really a priority, even though we'd be looked upon better by the RAF if we were married. not much else going on, still skint, still moaning about my car being rubbish and still trying to get thru exams!! Not much has changed!!

Well done you for getting back on plan, hope you can keep it up and be an inspiration to us all!!

xxx

Well I haven't been on here for well over a year - can't believe it's been that long! Not much changed in my life, oh yeah, I'm back up to the bloody weight I started at in the first place, arrrgggghhh, why do we do this to ourselves. New broom sweeps clean, fresh start and all that. 9 weeks til we go on holiday - I AM NOT GOING AS I AM NOW!!

How you are all well - Ellebear - Congrats on your beautiful baby girl xxxxxxxx

Hey SB, long time no speak...

I'm not really here either anymore, off the wagon well and truly. Was just deleting the "target" sticker from my sig when I noticed your thread has had some activity recently.

I keep saying I'm going to change, but the wagon is so wonky... And temptation is rife...

Are you back to SW?? Going to classes?? I reckon I probably should go back, but I need to get my head in it first... And invest in a decent set of scales, my mechanical ones seem to tell me what I want to hear!!

How's the job going?? Still as busy and stressed out??

xxx

Back