Saddle Bags No More!

Saddle bags, where are you?

This.

You are missing my countdown - 30 days have gone since I last posted, and you haven't been here to hear me complain!!! xxx

Hi Guys

I'm soooo sorry I haven't posted for a loooooooooooooooong time!

Mav so sorry I've not been hearing your countdown - how long now honey? Can only be a matter of a few little tiny weeks!

I don't know what's happened to me to be honest, I went on my jollies with the girls, had a fab time, and have been catching up on my sleep ever since I think!!

I gained 3lbs on my trip which I was very pleased with but seem to have been in holiday mode since I came back with red wine, bread and just generally eating $hite! I seriously need to have a chat with myself and get back on the horse so to speak. I have changed my weigh in to Thursday nights as there is a new class opened literally over the road from my house so I'm going there tonight, wipe the slate clean and get back to it. I think that's half the reason I haven't posed as I have been lost with the diet so felt a failure to be honest and I suppose we don't like to come on and report gains do we?!?:break_diet:

Anyway no more moping I know I can do this as I have lost 2 stone already, and I know with you lot kicking my a$$ I have no chance of failure.

Much love to you all, I promise to catch up with all your diaries tonight and keep up to date with my posts.

Bigs hugs to you Mav, Pinkie and Jackie, miss you all, thanks for checking up on me much appreciated.

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Lin. 1lb gain - not bad at all - phew!

I am totally back on track and had a good chat with myself tonight - I WILL DO THIS. I'm glad I went to class tonight and will be 100% and have a good loss next week.

Have a good week all.

xxx

Hi SB!!!

Can't tell you how happy I am to see you back!!!

I'm glad you had a great holiday with the girls hunni!

Nose back to the grindstone now !!!

And you're a Thursday weigher like me now so no excuses for either of us being naughty! xxx

1lb on is nothing, I managed to gain 2lb this week without even trying!!! I have been trying ever since tho, so I'll prob be heavier than when bf went away by the time he comes back :sigh:

I too am sooo pleased you are back, and you sound so positive - share your positivity please :) xx

Aww thanks Pinkie and Lin

I'm not doing too bad back on this diet lark, a couple of pounds on Thursday night would be nice but we'll see, I'll keep plodding away at it, I'm certainly doing better than I have been - I think!

xxxx

Help is needed my friends!

I have so much better this week than I have for a few weeks but the scales ain't shifting! If anything I might have even put another sodding pound on tom night :eek:

I feel so disappointed with myself at the minute, my trip away with the girls seems to have frazzled my brain and I can't get back focused on what I'm doing.

I'm back up to 13st 12 and I was down to 13st 6.5 so got a way to go to get back to what I was, I wanted to be 13st or even just under for Crimbo but it seems to be getting further away from me. I think I'm going to have a bath and then have a look through my books and re-fresh myself.

I've contemplated not going to class tom night but Maverick told me what I already thought really, that I should go and take what ever is gained, sts or even a loss!! and start a fresh - again! WTF am I doing?????

Aarrrgghhhh xxx:mad:

Hey SB. :-( I think you're right, have a quiet night sitting down and going back through your books. I've had probs for ages since my trip too. I finally this week (or last actually) upped my syns to 20 for a few days then brought it down when I felt ready. But it was a case of go back to basics, look back at what worked for me before, and take one day at a time. I went about 5lbs over too, and I'm still a lb away getting back to my lowest, but I'm taking it one day at a time and I will get there. It's one of those times too where I remind myself why I'm doing it, how I felt at the beginning of this journey, why going back there isn't an option, and how good I felt about myself when I was on form.

Don't be hard on yourself, relax and good luck. You will do it. Xx

Thanks Pinkie, I know you're right and I will go tom night and take whatever is given to me and just take 1 day at a time and be 100% a day at a time rather than thinking a whole week at a time rather than a day at a time.

I know I can do it and get to where I want to be, I've lost 2 stone already which I've never done on any other diet EVER so that's and achievement for me in itself so I totally know I can do this. I just need a week when I lost 2lbs or more and I know it will kick start me again.

Here's hoping it's not too much of a shock tom night!

Thanks for your kind words, they're very much appreciated.

Much love Chica xxxxxxx;)

Evening SB,

Oh hunni I really feel your frustration :( It's so awful when you feel like you're not getting anywhere.

I also think your plan to re read your books is a really good one. I have to have mine out all the time as I'm constantly checking stuff. I still weigh out all my A's and B's too as not only am I scared I'll put too much on the plate...I'm terrified of not putting ENOUGH on lol! I usually measure half of my hexa milk allowance out into a jug the night before I want it. Then if I want the other half later on I just add it to the jug, or sometimes I have it in cheese instead.

Have you got any old sw magazines? I cut out all the recipes I liked the sound of and put them in a folder which makes them much easier to find x.

Anyway, hope things aren't as bad as you fear tomorrow!
Good luck and lots of luv xxx

Back