Saddle Bags No More!

Thanks Mav,

Has he actually gone today or is it early tomorrow morning?

Big hugs to you xxxxx :hug99:

He flew to Gatwick today, which is near where both his parents live. He is staying with him Mum tonight and then his Dad is taking him to Brize for check in at 2am on Thursday morning :) x

Your half a day down already honey. What's our count down in days til he's back, we can all keep counting them down with ya! ;)

So are we 100% on track from today then? How far from target are you?

My boss looks knackered today, he just asked me if I'd changed my mind yet - errr no!

xx

HEY SB! I found you xxxx hoorah for weight loss and new jobs! xxx

Don't get excited Elle, my diary is no where near as exciting as many others! :D

xx

Hey Saddle Bags, how are you. Haven't seen you around for a while then discovered your diary.
Quite bizarre reading through your initial post on here, we have been married 17 years, though together for 22!, hubby is also in the construction business, and like yourselves we are madly into rugby. He coaches my sons rugby team and I manage them lol. Also did the youth section fixtures for four seasons, finally given that to someone else :D

Well I have done my 1 1/2 stone and hoping to burst through the 12 stone barrier this week, but totm and traditionally not a fantastic result so fingers crossed. Congrats on the new job by the way :)
Keep at it and that 2 stone sticker will be all yours :)

hush up SB - i am totally all over your diary now :) its always nice to read about everyone, and i look forward to reading about you! (yes YOU!!!)

Much love xxx

Your half a day down already honey. What's our count down in days til he's back, we can all keep counting them down with ya! ;)

So are we 100% on track from today then? How far from target are you?

My boss looks knackered today, he just asked me if I'd changed my mind yet - errr no!

xx

Yay, half day down, 125.5 to go;)

Not quite back on track today, still getting rid of some stuff we bought at the weekend, nothing too major, just sandwich fillers with extra bread lol. Gonnad get rid of it all by the end of today, and then back on it tomorrow. 8lb from target at the moment, altho I fear after WI tomorrow that number will go back up!

Tell your boss to stuff it lol xx

Hi SB,

Hope you don't mind me popping in to say hi! :wavey: Just had a read through your diary, :D good luck in your new job! Looks like you've had some luck getting that, and with so many benifits to go with it! Hope it all goes well. looking forward to reading more xx

Yay, half day down, 125.5 to go;)
Not quite back on track today, still getting rid of some stuff we bought at the weekend, nothing too major, just sandwich fillers with extra bread lol. Gonnad get rid of it all by the end of today, and then back on it tomorrow. 8lb from target at the moment, altho I fear after WI tomorrow that number will go back up!

Tell your boss to stuff it lol xx

Pah, what's 125.5 days between us lot! We'll soon rattle those numbers off Mav ;)

Feel like telling him to sod off, two days in this week, well almost, and done naff all work - how boring! I could have done my washing and got it dried today, cleaned house a bit, cut grass, taken my dogs out for a walk or just sat and watched Loose Women and done naff all else!!! :rolleyes: Anyway only 7 more days left to work here not that I'm counting of course!

xxxx

hush up SB - i am totally all over your diary now :) its always nice to read about everyone, and i look forward to reading about you! (yes YOU!!!)

Much love xxx

Aww thanks Elle, much love right back at ya!

I feel so like my old self now I've handed my notice in, like I've got my mojo back, lord only knows where it's been!

xx

Hope you don't mind me popping in to say hi! :wavey: Just had a read through your diary, :D good luck in your new job! Looks like you've had some luck getting that, and with so many benifits to go with it! Hope it all goes well. looking forward to reading more xx

Hi Haylz

Nope I don't mind you popping in, nice to have another reader!

Yeah major luck with the new job, don't they say it's not what you know but who you know, too true on this one!

Thanks for your comments, pop in anytime :D xx

Hi Haylz

Nope I don't mind you popping in, nice to have another reader!

Yeah major luck with the new job, don't they say it's not what you know but who you know, too true on this one!

Thanks for your comments, pop in anytime :D xx

tiz fate :D nobody would want you to work for that horrid man any longer. 7 days. Gosh that will go quickly and you will then be all :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D and rightly so :D:D:D:D

Definately who you know, but I am also sure you are very very good at your job or you wouldn't have been asked in the first place :D

Hiya SB

Just popping in to see how you are, glad you've got your job sorted, bet you feel tons better, I know I would. Anyhoo, have a lovely evening and I'll catch up with you soon Boo xx

Hello there SB xx

How exciting to hand your notice in!!! Especially knowing that you're moving on to a much more interesting job.
And congratulations on your weight loss too xx

tiz fate :D nobody would want you to work for that horrid man any longer. 7 days. Gosh that will go quickly and you will then be all :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D and rightly so :D:D:D:D

Definately who you know, but I am also sure you are very very good at your job or you wouldn't have been asked in the first place :D

Aww thanks Jackie, you do say some lovely things to us lot on here. I guess I must have done something right in my old job or he wouldn't have rung me - I'll take that thank you! when I worked for him before it was for 12 years and not once did I not want to go to work I loved every single day and since I got made redundant over 2 years ago I've probably hated pretty much every working day since then, how awful is that.

When I finish here next week we're going away to Filey for the weekend, in the hope my hubby will relax and chill out a bit and also have some fun, I am going to hunt through for some pics and see if I have any I can put up on my gallery, before and after shots.

Have a lovely day xxxxx

Just popping in to see how you are, glad you've got your job sorted, bet you feel tons better, I know I would. Anyhoo, have a lovely evening and I'll catch up with you soon Boo xx

Thanks Boo, I feel 100% better, like a different person really, well not different just like my old self.

xxxx

Hello there SB xx

How exciting to hand your notice in!!! Especially knowing that you're moving on to a much more interesting job.
And congratulations on your weight loss too xx

Thanks Dawn, I feel so much better I can't tell you. I feel so motivated too like I'm really focused on my diet.

Thought of a name for pooch yet? She needs a pretty girly name cos she is soooooooooo cute I just want to squeeze her, not too hard obviously but when they are like that you could just squeeze them.

xxxxx

Thanks Dawn, I feel so much better I can't tell you. I feel so motivated too like I'm really focused on my diet.

Thought of a name for pooch yet? She needs a pretty girly name cos she is soooooooooo cute I just want to squeeze her, not too hard obviously but when they are like that you could just squeeze them.

xxxxx

Good to hear SB! :happy096:

As for our little nameless puppy...we're leaning towards Suki atm xx

My mum had a dog called Suki, I tell you it is just as hard picking a dogs name as a childs name - my kids are called Shep and Lassie - honest :8855:

xxx

Back