Saddle Bags No More!

Saddle Bags said:
Hi Lauren

Thanks for popping in, anytime. I started sw at the end of January and just posted on everyone elses diary. After much hounding ;) from Skinny Dawn I decided to start my own.

Er...hello! ;)

There may have been a tiny amount of gentle persuasion, very delicately applied...:)

Er...hello! ;)
There may have been a tiny amount of gentle persuasion, very delicately applied...:)

Ahh you know I loves ya Dawny!!

So I don't think I've actually done a 'proper' post on my diary today I've just been replying the all the lovely messages I've had - aww you guys are so nice and make me feel so much better.

So, the washing machine situation is almost sorted, new washer ordered and paid for (via my very kind auntie) so just hoping it will come soon.

I'm so bored as usual at work today, absolutely nothing doing for me, makes we wish they'd just say I can go on 'garden leave' until my actual leave date of next Thursday. Weather is beaut here today so could be sat on my decking with a nice glass of sparking water ;), instead I'm sat at my desk with a glass of juice and a black coffee - ahh well keeps me off the streets I guess.

I'm almost through day 3 of being 100%, I can smell that 2 stone sticky, or is it my feet?

I went for a walk last night too with my daughter to feed the ducks, loads of ducklings and four signets too, she loves going and seeing/feeding them and its good body magic for me too so can't grumble.

Ta-ta for now xxxx

Well done on Day 3 of 100%!
The weather is beautious here as well, I wish I was outside in my garden rather than sat in the office too. I do have a rather nice window to stare out of though. Only downside is it looks out over a pub beer garden... I want to be in there!!

Lauren
xx

Ooh...can I join in the "I'd rather be at home sitting in the garden than in this ruddy office" party please? ;)

How slow are we today? I know u moan when we're busy...but we're so quiet atm I'm bored rigid! Xx

And congrats on day 3 hun xxx

Only 2 and a half hours til hometime though :)
I had my fingers and toes and eyes crossed for good weather tomorrow but the weatherman seems to hate me anytime I arrange a BBQ or something as it's meant to wee it down allll daaayyy tomorrow.

Shall we all just go and sit outside in the sun now and make the most of it?!

Lauren
xx

Hi Becs,

Weekend at last!!!

Enjoy it hunni xxx

Morning All

Sorry I haven't posted over the weekend, I never normally do as weekends are soooooooooo busy just don't have time to sit and log on!

Weekend was ok though, apart from weather :p My Son had a rugby gala on Saturday morning - pi$$ed it down all morning - they won though so he was happy. Got home around lunctime and thought I'd have a couple of hours to myself in the new shopping centre near us, mooching through the Next sale til my daughter, whose 5, comes down all changed and said I'll come with you mummy, there might be something for me!!!!!!

Yesterday did Race For Life, can't move a bloody muscle this morning, I ache from head to toe! worth it though, it's such an emotional event, I've done it before but my sister hadn't until yesterday and started to cry virtually as soon as she got out of the car. Makes you realise how lucky you are when you read other peoples messages.

Anyway wi at lunchtime today and not feeling confident for some reason. Was disappointed to lose just 1lb last week but *week arrived last Monday morning so can't grumble, been 100% all week again and done plenty of walking and the 5k run yesterday but just don't know what to expect. I need 2.5lbs for my 2 stone and I know I won't get that today which is what I'd hoped. Think next week will be a holiday week as we're away Fri-Mon and not sure I'll get back in time for wi at dinner, mmmmmm feel demotivated today and weather is crap again too - where is Summer?? :eek:

xxxx

Morning All

Sorry I haven't posted over the weekend, I never normally do as weekends are soooooooooo busy just don't have time to sit and log on!

I had forgotten you don't log on over the weekend, sorry. I was just concerned..

Weekend was ok though, apart from weather :p My Son had a rugby gala on Saturday morning - pi$$ed it down all morning - they won though so he was happy. Got home around lunctime and thought I'd have a couple of hours to myself in the new shopping centre near us, mooching through the Next sale til my daughter, whose 5, comes down all changed and said I'll come with you mummy, there might be something for me!!!!!! lol my little girl would do that too. and it always rains for footy matches when our lads are in them!

Yesterday did Race For Life, can't move a bloody muscle this morning, I ache from head to toe! worth it though, it's such an emotional event, I've done it before but my sister hadn't until yesterday and started to cry virtually as soon as she got out of the car. Makes you realise how lucky you are when you read other peoples messages. Puts life back into perspective doesn't it? Well done for entering. Hope your muscles recover quickly.

Anyway wi at lunchtime today and not feeling confident for some reason. Was disappointed to lose just 1lb last week but *week arrived last Monday morning so can't grumble, been 100% all week again and done plenty of walking and the 5k run yesterday but just don't know what to expect. I need 2.5lbs for my 2 stone and I know I won't get that today which is what I'd hoped. Think next week will be a holiday week as we're away Fri-Mon and not sure I'll get back in time for wi at dinner, mmmmmm feel demotivated today and weather is crap again too - where is Summer?? :eek:

xxxx
weather horrid here too. quite cold and dark today. Goodluck at weigh in . Got everything crossed for you xxxxx

Thanks for your concern Jackie :D , I may need the luck at dinnertime, will be soooo disappointed if it's not a good loss:confused:

I don't know what I'm going to do when I start my new job, I hopefully will be so busy that I'll have to log on in an evening and on a weekend cos won't have time through the day :eek:, not sure I'll get through the day!!!!

xxx

FFS! Only half off. I really don't understand why, I write my food diary every week and haven't gone over my syns on any day, done plenty of walking and did the 5k Race For Life yesterday. I know better of than on but half a pound is nowt! I now need 2 for my 2 stone sticky!

I AM SO PI$$ED OFF!! :cry:

Any help/advice anyone??????? :wave_cry:

hi! aw its so disappointing when you expect a good loss and dont get one, but if youve been exercising more than usual htis week this could be why-they say muscle weighs more than fat, so maybe youve lost inches rather than weight if you know what i mean? also are you doing the EE plan? i find that if i dont watch my portions on this plan i dont lose weight, and i have to avoid too many bananas and muller light as i tend not to lose alot when i eat alot of these although they are supposed to be free! you could do a super speed week this week. do 2/3rds of each meal super free and just 1/3rd free foods and only snack on super free foods?? its worked for others in my group, some lost around 5 pound a week doing it x

I was keeping my fingers crossed for you as I was reading your diary:)
You are obviously disappointed which is a shame for you as you seem to work so hard towards your WI:eek:
The weather is so miserable, you can tell schools break up this week!
Have a good week
x

Back