Saddle Bags No More!

Have a fab weekend:family2:

Enjoy your weekend SB. The last time I was in Filey was 46 years ago!!!

Hiya SB

Hope your having a fabby weekend, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Morning SB,

Are you back from your break? Hope you had a wonderful time and managed to put your feet up for a while!

How was wi yesterday? I'm having a battle this week due to my over indulgence at the all u can eat Chinese buffet, cos I can eat a lot you know! So a sts would be good for me on Thursday! Xx

Morning Campers

I'm back!

We had a fab time, all kids (5 of them) got on great no falling out or anything and none of them wanted to come home. The break was really good, swimming and lots of walking on the beach, fresh crab salads for lunch and also a sneaky tray of chips and mushy peas but all in all I didn't do too bad on the eating front and only had 2 glasses of red wine all weekend, stuck to vodka and diet coke but only had about 4 of those. Didn't get to weigh in yesterday as we didn't get home til 5ish, all knackered and to a leak under the kitchen floor so no water - arrggghhh. Anyway hubby went straight to rugby coaching last night but thame home, went under the floor (last week I would have boarded it up whilst he was under it!!) and fixed the prob - result!

All in all a great weekend but I must keep on straight and narrow and get plenty of exercise in for wi next Monday, which is also the day I start my new job!!

Will catch up on diaries bit later.

xxxxxxxx

Hey SB

Glad you had a great weekend, after the crappy week you had last week you deserved it.

Hope the leak hasn't caused too much damage and well done to hubby for getting on and fixing it :) xxx

Hiya SB glad you had a great time, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Hey SB, good to hear/read you had a good weekend. Mmmm fresh crab sarnies yum yum! Sounds like you had a much deserved break away and now a nice week at home before you start your new much better job :D

M x

Glad you had a nice weekend:)

Hey SB! You sneaky little thing ... I didn't know you had started your own diary! Just skimmed through the first 6 pages and can't believe how much we have in common! Red wine, white wine (well anything except sweet drinks really);), rugby, boring admin job, new job, hubby was in Afghanistan ... and to top it all a new Hotpoint washing machine was delivered on Friday cos mine broke down! :8855:

Small world :)

Hey SB,

Seen you around and been a lurker!

Just wanted to say hi and glad you had a lovely weekend away.

You sound All refreshed and positive - pass some this way please!

Take care!

Laura xx

Ooh good to hear you had a good time hunni xx

Glad hubby's got the message! ;)

Morning All

Well how rubbish am I at posting on all your diaries and even my own!

I don't know where this week has gone, I've been doing all the crap jobs you never seem to have time to do unless you have time off - sorting all wardrobes out and getting rid of the clothes, saved the worst til last - mine! Going to do that today and need to take some rubbish to the tip.

I've been staying up pretty late and lying in on a morning which seems a waste of time but oh so lovely to roll over when hubby gets up for work!

I'm still in my pj's, son watching rugby on tv - just for a change! and my daughter still in bed.

Must get washing in and pegged out and get my ironing done today too. Meeting a friend for lunch at a farm shop near us tomorrow so I'm going to walk there and back which will prob be about 4 miles altogether and hubby taking kids swimming then Sunday we are at rugby and hoping for a long awaited win to take some of the stress and pressure off hubby before I smother him with a pillow whilst he's asleep or send him back under the kitchen floor and nail floorboards back down while he's under!

Had lovely weather this week whilst I've been off, just a pity it wasn't like this at the weekend while we were away but we didn't have any rain so can't complain really.

Anyway, I feel I've done very well this week on my diet since my return from Filey and am hoping to get my 2 stone sticky on Monday, I have to change class to Monday night now instead of lunchtime as I start my new job on Monday so won't be able to get to lunchtime class, still same C though so that's all good.

I promise I will catch up and post on everyone's diaries later today/tonight.

Have a fab Friday xxxxxxxxxxx

Nice to see you are chilling at home and enjoying your time before your new job.
Nice weather? A cloud is hanging over me here:where is the sun?:)

Back