Saddle Bags No More!

SB, you are very organised and have a wonderful army of help reading your diary. So much support, together we will get to the 11 stone club. Have a wonderful weekend if I don't catch up with you before x

Hi SB,

Just popped by to see how you're doing...just fine by the looks of things xxx

Morning All

Thank you for all your lovely comments, much appreciated.

I feel so fed up today :sigh:. Fell out with hubby last night cos basically he was being a K**b head! New washer came yesterday morning before we went to work, he came home late around 7ish, to his tea on the table and bath run I might add, and I asked him when he would be able to fit the washer, as he is working today, coaching tonight and same again tomorrow and we go to the caravan on Friday, I have a mountain of washing to do before we go. Well he got in a right strop and was having a right go at me cos he'd just been in bath and now he was all sweaty again cos he'd had to be on floor under that cupboard :blahblah:, he was real horrible to me so I went off for a little drive in my car, cried a bit and came home cos my mate had come round to sort out who was getting what for caravan. When she went I went to bed, never spoke to him and got up this morning and not spoken either. I don't think I'm being unreasonable, I know he is under a lot of pressure with work and the rugby team he coaches but I'm fed up of copping for all the stress etc

Sometimes I would love to be single. Not sure how I feel at the moment, haven't text him cos his battery is flat on his phone but I don't feel I should be the one texting. He should. MEN ARE ARSES SOMETIMES - FACT!

There, rant over.

On the plus side my mate I am going away this weekend with has done sw before and now weighs 10 and half stone (cow!) so she knows I don't want to scupper my diet this weekend and she is happy to stick to it with me which is great and will be a big help. I'm going to make a bucket full of free houmos to take for us both to snack on, loads of fruit and salad and we are going to bbq hopefully so all is good.

Have a lovely day - sorry for the long ranting post

xxx

P.S Must share this with you all. Got on scales last night, just to check obviously, it said 9stone 3lbs :eek::eek::eek: I'd lost over 4stone in a day - this diet is fab! Got off and on again and it said 21st 7lbs :eek:, think they were having a breakdown from all the scale hopping - ha! Anyway all seems back to normal this morning so I've put the 4stone back on in the night :eek:

xxx

That has got to be the best and worst weight losses ever! Lol
Sorry you've had a barney with your old man. I'm sure you don't wish you were single really. Think of all the sex you'd never have. My eyes are practically popping out of their sockets most of the time he he. Sounds like he might be a bit jealous of your weekend away?

But... How great that your friend is supporting you! That is so nice. None of mine really understand how it all works, so aren't particularly considerate. Hope you have a lovely time. :)

Lol at your scales - that would be enough to give you heart failure, regardless of which way they were going!!!

I agree men can be knobs. How difficult is it to fit a washer anyway?? I'm pretty sure ours was a 5 minute job! I think you are right to leave him to stew a while - just don't leave it long enough to spoil your weekend. I can be a stubborn cow when I want to be, but sometimes you have to be the bigger person and back down.

xxx

That has got to be the best and worst weight losses ever! Lol
Sorry you've had a barney with your old man. I'm sure you don't wish you were single really. Think of all the sex you'd never have. My eyes are practically popping out of their sockets most of the time he he. Sounds like he might be a bit jealous of your weekend away?

But... How great that your friend is supporting you! That is so nice. None of mine really understand how it all works, so aren't particularly considerate. Hope you have a lovely time. :)

Morning Pinkie

He's coming with us at the weekend and my mates hubby and kids so just being arsey.

No, I really do think life would be easier without him in it at the minute.

Why can't weight loss be so rapid in real life eh? :sigh:

Lol at your scales - that would be enough to give you heart failure, regardless of which way they were going!!!

I agree men can be knobs. How difficult is it to fit a washer anyway?? I'm pretty sure ours was a 5 minute job! I think you are right to leave him to stew a while - just don't leave it long enough to spoil your weekend. I can be a stubborn cow when I want to be, but sometimes you have to be the bigger person and back down.

xxx

Morning Mav

Yeah it was a 5 minute job! I normally do back down and say I know he's under pressure and stressed out etc but I'm getting a bit stalled of doing that now. I'm not going to let him off the hook anymore. I told him other day this weekend was make or break for us as I'm fed up with him being arsey and moody all the time. He can do the backing down now, I'm all empty of backing downs ;)

How's you today anyway? We're under the 120's I think, am I right???

I'm good thanks, and yeh, today is Day 118 :D They are coming down slowly but surely.

Fair enough if hubby is such an arse, u stick to your guns!!! xx

Thanks for your support girls, much appreciated.

Not really sure how I feel at the minute, will see how the weekend goes, I'm not afraid to be on my own with the kids though, not at all. Would be a shame as we've been together for 18 years but I think I deserve to be happy and at the minute I'm certainly not and if I'm honest haven't been for a while really. I'm sure it won't come to that but will do him good to have a wake up call and realise things have to change or me and the kids are off!

Anyway, this won't make me comfort eat cos I'm not really like that, just greedy in general pretty much all the time :D

Have a lovely day xxxxxxx

P.S 118 Mav - got your number :D

Hi sb,
Sorry things are a bit rubbish atm :( It's awful when things aren't right and you're not sure what to do about it xx

Hiya SB

Sorry to hear that your going through a crappy time at the minute, sending a big hug to you xxx Boo xx

Hoping things are better for you today.Maybe the weekend will help, away from stresses of daily life?:eek:
Me and hubby have had some really rough times especially with 3 under 5's all those years ago and no family around us, but we got through and now we have lots of lovely time to spend together:)
:grouphugg:

Morning All

Thank you for all your kind words, much appreciated.

I am pleased to report feeling much better today. Me and hubby had a long chat last night, tears were shed :cry:err mine that is. I have made it quite clear how I feel and I'm not prepared to put up with the crap anymore. He feels very bad and embarrassed with how he has behaved lately, I said I understand that he is under pressure and stressed out but that can't be used as an excuse anymore. He was very remorseful and has vowed to change how he is behaving - time will tell. I have said under no certain terms if things don't change we will not be staying together. He know that and I am confident things will now be better and happier family times to be had:family2:

Here's to a lovely chilled out weekend, lots of swimming and walking and only low syn food to be consumed!! Weather forecast good for Filey for the weekend, so far, so all is good.

Thank you again for your support, big hugs to you all :grouphugg: xxxxx

Last edited:
Good news, admire the way you are addressing things with hubby! :p
Wishing you a wonderful, happy weekend:family2:

awww sweetie so pleased you talked :) Believe me we've had our moments we've been married 24 years this year... drives me insane at times, but you did the right thing discussing it . Now I am sure you will have a far better weekend :D and you get to leave your job this week to :D:D:D:D:D

Back