Sadia's Week on JUDDD

oO~SaDiA~Oo said:
Hey, Thank you,i'm glad your liking it, hoping it works out for me too. Yeh I think there were more people on that forum so it was a little more lively, but everyones lovely on here too :) xx

I wish it was busier here. It's such a great plan. Hopefully the bbc2 show will get more people on board. I've got a few friends starting on Monday! They refuse to keep diaries though I find it really helps. I gave in and weighed myself today. Not bad considering I can eat every pretty much what I want every other day but I wanted to wait until next week.

JUDDD will work out for you as you're very determined!

I wish it was busier here. It's such a great plan. Hopefully the bbc2 show will get more people on board. I've got a few friends starting on Monday! They refuse to keep diaries though I find it really helps. I gave in and weighed myself today. Not bad considering I can eat every pretty much what I want every other day but I wanted to wait until next week.

JUDDD will work out for you as you're very determined!

hahah nice recruiting work going on there! A diary does help me too but I guess it's down to what people need. Also minimins is a great support as sometimes when you are struggling it's nice to be reminded that it's just part of the whole process and your not a loser, so to speak lol.

Tbh I feel horrible today, related to the fact Iv'e eaten junk mainly, but coming onto this has just proved that it's far to early for me to be let loose back on food! Im making rubbish choices. I was proberly best just having 1 day of the week to splurge on s&s I felt great doing that.

I did like the fact I didn't have to plan my next meal, I also started to view food as fuel.

The way i'm feeling right now is I regret coming off s&s soo soon, I do think I may just get back on s&s tommorow as it's already going to be my down day.

I'm more than 100% sure JUDDD will work as its a logical plan. It's impossible not to loose over time on it. But I don't think i'm ready for it not even for 1 week as I still have food demons. booo :(

Had an emotional weekend bleurgh, how embaressing lol. But the whole point on keeping a diary is to monitor your events. I had such a mood reaction to food and I guess it was hightened more than usual because I have been on a vlcd for nearly two weeks! But anyway I marched on for my DD and immediately I started to feel the benefits of the DD and as a result started to feel less emotional and more like I did on the vlcd.

I thought to myself there was a reason I had decided to come off s&s and I needed to remind myself why, I got so caught up in my emotions I forgot why I decided to to change over.

So many things are whizzing around my mind atm I'm under so much pressure to get things done! But I didn't want to put my health on hold AGAIN! for them.

Moving to JUDDDD was about acknowledging I needed to keep doing what I had started but finding a plan that was more suited for my current needs and JUDDD was it. I was so sick of calorie counting I was so sick of always wanting a bit more. This seemed like a logical plan.

So I decided to honour my initial decision and carry on. So I completed my DD and today I'm on my up day.

I already feel the benifits my arms andd back feel lighter and my clothes sit better on me. I feel lighter and in the past 2 days Iv'e lost 2lbs. I feel great.

Today for my up day I'm going to eat healthy junk food makes me very emotional it seems to drop my mood so quickly.! Hopefully i'll just stop choosing it all together. yay

So now off to make a healthy lunch xx

Hey Sadia nice to see the positive outcome after all that agonizing, big hugs I know it's not easy xx

Good girl, keep strong.

I can sympathise with the feeling on the up days. I can get a bit...almost depressed... on updays and try to find something to distract myself, yet DDs are as clear as a bell and very focused. Its almost like my addictive nature has nothing to do on an up day, or something like that. Then the minute I start a DD I feel like my whole mood and personality changes. When I started JUDDDing I expected the opposite to be true but it just goes to show you what a grip eating disorders have on people

Hey Sadia nice to see the positive outcome after all that agonizing, big hugs I know it's not easy xx

Thanks Passion Flower, I didn't expect such a drama from it but it goes to show what happens when you see something through xx
Good girl, keep strong.

I can sympathise with the feeling on the up days. I can get a bit...almost depressed... on updays and try to find something to distract myself, yet DDs are as clear as a bell and very focused. Its almost like my addictive nature has nothing to do on an up day, or something like that. Then the minute I start a DD I feel like my whole mood and personality changes. When I started JUDDDing I expected the opposite to be true but it just goes to show you what a grip eating disorders have on people

So true Hannah, it's horrible, I guess i'd forgotten what happened when I ate junk! And the reminder was too much to cope with. Iv'e fasted a few times before starting any plan so I had a feeling that my DD or vlcd would work as I felt on top of the world when I had spent the day just nibbling on fruit.

But Iv'e had it, no more crap, just good old fashioned good food. plenty of water. XX

Buzzing today. Iv'e adjusted well to normal eating again.

I'm not feeling depressed or moody just feel content :D... Iv'e done some research about Dr Johnsson. and already looked into the webite info.

Iv'e been trying to find the book for days but Amazon wont dispatch for ages and other places are abroad the book is bloody hard to get asap and I don't have a kindle.

So called up Waterstones, it'l be here in just over a weeks time (fingers crossed)

Also I think my metabolism has speeded up loads. Im going to the loo more than once a day :eek:! Sorry to be so blunt! Not been like that since I was a chld! I hear this is a good thing.

The toilet going is bliss after being in vlcd lol!!

I haven't got the book, of I could have got it on my kindle I prob would have bought it. I'm just using the info from the website

16 lost : 51 to goal

Sadia I was surprised to find I had to go twice yesterday so it shows the body is doing his magic. Love all this adult poo talk hahahaha

Had an emotional weekend bleurgh, how embaressing lol. But the whole point on keeping a diary is to monitor your events. I had such a mood reaction to food and I guess it was hightened more than usual because I have been on a vlcd for nearly two weeks! But anyway I marched on for my DD and immediately I started to feel the benefits of the DD and as a result started to feel less emotional and more like I did on the vlcd.

I thought to myself there was a reason I had decided to come off s&s and I needed to remind myself why, I got so caught up in my emotions I forgot why I decided to to change over.

So many things are whizzing around my mind atm I'm under so much pressure to get things done! But I didn't want to put my health on hold AGAIN! for them.

Moving to JUDDDD was about acknowledging I needed to keep doing what I had started but finding a plan that was more suited for my current needs and JUDDD was it. I was so sick of calorie counting I was so sick of always wanting a bit more. This seemed like a logical plan.

So I decided to honour my initial decision and carry on. So I completed my DD and today I'm on my up day.

I already feel the benifits my arms andd back feel lighter and my clothes sit better on me. I feel lighter and in the past 2 days Iv'e lost 2lbs. I feel great.

Today for my up day I'm going to eat healthy junk food makes me very emotional it seems to drop my mood so quickly.! Hopefully i'll just stop choosing it all together. yay

So now off to make a healthy lunch xx

Fabulous post, Sadia :D :D

P x

Iv'e been trying to find the book for days but Amazon wont dispatch for ages and other places are abroad the book is bloody hard to get asap and I don't have a kindle. So called up Waterstones, it'l be here in just over a weeks time (fingers crossed)

Picked up my copy from Waterstones at the end of last week, it's completely FASCINATING. Really un-put-downable ;) (except to access Minimins, of course) :D

P x

Glad I started JUDDD before the horizon programme as I got my book from Amazon and it was delivered in 2 days....

The toilet going is bliss after being in vlcd lol!!

I haven't got the book, of I could have got it on my kindle I prob would have bought it. I'm just using the info from the website

16 lost : 51 to goal

It is, I didn't have too much of a problem with *toilet duty* on the vlcd fortunatly. But it is nice to see the benefits of this plan unfold, so to speal lol..... I'm really curious about the book, hopefully there's more goodies in there to read.

Sadia I was surprised to find I had to go twice yesterday so it shows the body is doing his magic. Love all this adult poo talk hahahaha

HAHAH passionflower I love your sense of humour :D It is good to know that the magic is happening!

Fabulous post, Sadia :D :D

P x
Thanks Pauline, I do realise I waffle on at times. Diets are such a milestone and a half lol

Picked up my copy from Waterstones at the end of last week, it's completely FASCINATING. Really un-put-downable ;) (except to access Minimins, of course) :D

P x
Ohhhh Im really excited about it. It's just such a pain to get a hold off!...

Glad I started JUDDD before the horizon programme as I got my book from Amazon and it was delivered in 2 days....

Ahhh I wondered why it was so difficult to get hold off!! Such a shame I came across JUDDD when I was thinking about going on a vlcd and I do remember the book being easier to get. Oh well not long to wait and in the mean time I'll have more of the effects discovered from the plan.

Last edited:
Not my official weigh in until Friday, but Iv'e just had a sneaky weigh in. And if it continues to drop before friday then Iv'e dropped the same amount I did on my first week on vlcd :O. Not going to log it but I would be extremely pleased as I put on quite a fair bit when I swapped from vlcd. :D Fingers crossed! x

Hey hun Im considering coming over here as have been doing the Cambridge but after loosing a stone finding it impossible to cope with normal life and its making me scared of food!! What calories are you having for your ud and dd!! Just starting to follow this diet and it looks amazing. I think my metabolism if well and truly mangled so hope this will help!

Hey hun Im considering coming over here as have been doing the Cambridge but after loosing a stone finding it impossible to cope with normal life and its making me scared of food!! What calories are you having for your ud and dd!! Just starting to follow this diet and it looks amazing. I think my metabolism if well and truly mangled so hope this will help![/QUOTE

Hey Hun, Aww I understand exactly what you mean, I did slim and save for 2 weeks and they had meals and a protein and veg allowance but it made me see food differently. I decided to go with the one size fits all DD 500 UP 2000 But I have not once logged in my up day calories. Infact when I swapped over I had two up days together and went straight onto eating rubbish. But by the time my down day came around I literally felt like the first few days on vlcd could feel my system clearing out literally!...

My first dd I went over by 19cals as I couldnt round it up and I didnt want to under eat either but it seems to have made no difference. Like many have said ur dd are more important to stick to. And I usually eat as I would normally on a UP day with no guilt whatso ever. The dd I have found slightly harder than I did when I was on vlcd but this is phycological I know it's only because I'm planning my up days whereas on vlcd u need to learn to stop thinking about food.

I was initially going to do this for a week and go back onto vlcd but im starting to realise there is no point. Im so much more freeer on this plan. My motabolism is much beter. Needing to loose weight isnt an issue anymore. This is slowly becoming a lifestyle for me.

I would deffinatly reccomend it. If you are really un happy give it a go. You cant lose.

That's great news Sadie !!!

I know I'm a bit like :eek:
hhehe How is it going for u?

Last edited:
I have sent my diary into melt down LOL< I was very happy this morning LOL

lol...Iv'e not been able to find ur diary? Have u got one passion? Unless im looking in the wrong place? That wudn't be un-usual for me lol x

Back