Sadia's Week on JUDDD

Thanks hun for that think im defo going to start next monday I have been CDing far too long for my sanity!!! Good luck with your WI and looking forward to seeing how you get on xxxxx

Iv'e lost 9lbs alltogether!!! :D so pleeeased!

I initially put on a few lbs within the first 2 days after coming off my vlcd. But as the days progressed I found I was yo yoin alot on the scales depending on a dd or up but i guess that's common on this plan.

I am so relieved as it's all been done without my mind being on food throughout the day! Iv'e eaten what Iv'e wanted when Iv wanted during my up days and used tfr packs for my down day. Aswell as drinking plenty of water.

Im eager to find out how much I can lose this next week I'm not expecting the same result but a loss is a loss!

Well done. That is a great loss.

oO~SaDiA~Oo said:

I initially put on a few lbs within the first 2 days after coming off my vlcd. But as the days progressed I found I was yo yoin alot on the scales depending on a dd or up but i guess that's common on this plan.

I am so relieved as it's all been done without my mind being on food throughout the day! Iv'e eaten what Iv'e wanted when Iv wanted during my up days and used tfr packs for my down day. Aswell as drinking plenty of water.

Im eager to find out how much I can lose this next week I'm not expecting the same result but a loss is a loss!

Blimin eck that's amazing babes ESP after a vlcd xxxx very impressive hope it works for me too x

Oh wow well done on the loss! That is fantastic :) xx

What a great loss - brilliant! Well done - enjoy those UDs now :D

OMG!!! You are AMAZING Sadie, well done my dear xx

Thanks Guys! :D :D

I'd also seen some posts about people not loosing so much because they were on a vlcd before but I don't think my metabolism slowed down as I wasn't on it long enough for it to slow down. Also I think the first 2 days I was on Juddd I did two up days together which I think really kicked started me, as the first DD I felt like I was being drained the feeling was similar to my first day on vlcd.

Oh please please the gods of JUDDD let me lose this amount every week?! eeep! haha I love juddd :D

You have had a great loss there Sadia. I am very impressed by it! I'm not a JUDDDer just yet but don't think it'll be long after reading not only the losses of other JUDDDers but also how you can still live and enjoy life whilst doing it.

Back