Safe colour to wear

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by julesrush, 31 October 2007 Social URL.

1. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

I have been dieting for a while now and originally lost nearly 7 stone and then fell pregnant, i had a year off and my baby is now 6 months old nearly, when i re started i was just over 3 stone heavier than when i stopped but i am now back to original weight and have 1 stone 9 to get to goal. My best friend pulled me aside the other day and said to me she thinks i look fantastic and she hasnt seen me look so happy in years but had to mention something. Why do i always wear black all the time lol

I must admit i have always wore black or brown and never colour as i didnt want to draw attention to myself, when i go shopping now i always pick up black and cant seem to sway over to colour, why??? is it just me who has a phobia of colour or will it eventually become the norm to look at other colours to wear

Anyone else??

cdc norwich
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sallies

sallies Full Member

cambridge diet
    Oh go out there and buy some colours surprise yourself you will love it. I do think that overweight people do tend to stick to dark colours. We hide into the background. I love pink.....
  4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Black, black and more black for me too. Going to try and experiment with colours when I get to goal!

5. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Yes it's Black for me Too.....................
  6. Hostess Princess

Hostess Princess Member

Cambridge USA soon to be
    Black is my favorite color! Not sure what I would look like in colors hehe
  7. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I was almost always in black pre-LL. (In fact my god daughter asked her Mum in secret if Iwas a goth!!! LOL!!)

Now I have so much colour in my wardrobe & I love it!! Mind you, it makes choosing work clothes each day a bit more tricky as I have to match now!!!
  8. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Weight watchers
    black when i feel fat & colour when I feel fab! When i has lost alot in the summer i wore red and white all the time :) today i'm back on track but feel pants and today went shopping in a black jumper, black skirt and black boots!! go and treat yourself to some colour, you've done so well, enjoy it! x
  9. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    If your not sure what colours work best or what suit you, you could try asking for advice from a personal shopper in one of the bigger department stores.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.