Safe to SS for 5 weeks or more?

Grimskunk

Is it safe to sole source for 5 weeks or more. I read that it is but i'm not sure i understand.

Accordining to CDC here in singapore, we can sole source for 4 weeks but if we want to do it for more than 4 weeks we have to seek doctor's approval.

it depends on the health recommendations of the country. it used to be four weeks here, five maybe, but now it's 12 weeks we can ss for. to be honest, doing a week that includes food won't do you any harm if it has a low carbohydrate content and actually boosts peoples metabolisms more often than not...

hoe that helps to explain :)

abz xx

I have been doing ss for 10 weeks now and intend to carry on ss'ing till i loose atleast a few more stone.

My understanding was that we could only SS for 12 weeks before doing a week on 810?

Yes that's right, so for someone doing it in the UK that's fine. But we don't know if the formulation in Singapore is the same, so the rulings might be different.

Ohhh how strange. I was told i could SS for as long as needed as long as i had my blood pressure checked every fortnight and the doctor checked me....but KD will know. :)

X

Ohhh how strange. I was told i could SS for as long as needed as long as i had my blood pressure checked every fortnight and the doctor checked me....but KD will know. :)

X

Must admit, I've never heard of anyone who has had to have their blood pressure tested fornightly....unless they have problems anyway?

Certainly not a requirement for doing over 12 weeks of SS, but if you had BP problems or are medication, you might have to anyway.

Would still have to do 810 on week 13...even if all was well.

Back