Saggy Skin Treatment For Blokes

lunar jim

Gold Member
Posted this to the CD board, but...

'Hmm, it's probably been posted many times but can you guys suggest some magic potion for helping with saggy skin? I've the chest and belly of a 70-year-old lol'

I know guys have different skin to gals, so if there is something bloke specific then that's fine :D

Another vote for Bio Oil from me. Very good for scars in addition to skin tone. I find the most economical place to purchase is Costco.

Leave your skin slightly damp after showering/bathing and rub in all over :)

yes lads us guys need the secret re loose skin so keep posting any ideas n the results. Together we can help each other get tighter

Im not sure about the firming bit about bio oil. People with saggy skin usually have lost a large amount of weight quickly, due pregnancy or weight gain and they usually have stretch marks too, so they vote for bio oil, however its not clinically proven to firm up the skin as far as im aware, but all means give it a go.

There is no magic potion, the closest you can get to it with creams and the best i've found to firm up at a reasonable price is Nivea body firming lotion. I've noticed a difference in 6 weeks.
You have to be patient and consistent though..
and then there's surgery..
Exercise will improve sagging, though not eliminate it completley.. the secret is to be consistant and persistant.

I also use Bio Oil it not only helps blemishes but is great for re-hydrating the skin which helps it keep some of it's elasticity. A few years ago when I initially lost weight (I was 22 stone) I noticed my neck was looking saggy and old. I now use it on my neck for this purpose and the results are very good no more wrinkles or saggy skin, but I have been using it for years. I do also use it all over, and I am still very large but I do think it works as my skin is hydrated and elastic which is not bad for a 50 year old bird.

Back