Saggy Skin Treatment

lunar jim

Gold Member
Hmm, it's probably been posted many times but can you guys suggest some magic potion for helping with saggy skin? I've the chest and belly of a 70-year-old lol

Heh :D

Maybe not a 70 year old, but stuff is definately going south when it shouldn't be ;) Might be better in a few months time, give it change to creep back a bit and using the gym...

I use dove firming lotion. Its helping a bit x x

I use it in the morning and before bed. Just rub it in and try not to put too much on so it rubs in properly. x x

let us know if you think it works x x

Palmers cocoa butter firming lotion is also very good - designed for people who've had weight loss. I used it liberally before and during the early stages of CD and I've no significant sagging currently. I use it for 'top ups' now, a couple of times per week.

i also recommend ponds cocoa butter the thick stuff , its great for firming, stretch marks and smells lush. its also reccomended for pregnancy, but im sure your not pregnant jim x
good luck with the gym and well done on hols 6lb isnt bad it'll be gone in a couple of days x

let us know if you think it works x x

Yeah I'll do that. Might not notice anything for a few weeks, and I'll have nothing to compare it against so it could be snake oil at the end of the day, but if it makes me feel better...

Maybe I could do half my body; left half ointment, nothing on the right and see what happens ;)

Palmers cocoa butter firming lotion is also very good - designed for people who've had weight loss. I used it liberally before and during the early stages of CD and I've no significant sagging currently. I use it for 'top ups' now, a couple of times per week.

Cool, thanks Pinky

i also recommend ponds cocoa butter the thick stuff , its great for firming, stretch marks and smells lush. its also reccomended for pregnancy, but im sure your not pregnant jim x
good luck with the gym and well done on hols 6lb isnt bad it'll be gone in a couple of days x

Thanks Claira!

Ah, the smell... Is it err... 'girly' or just a nice smell? I'm not a Brut 33 man lol but I'm not sure I'd be comfortable smelling too feminine :D

cocoa butter smells a bit girlie but smells nice like vanilla cup cakes lol

it smells like cocoa butter lol..... like coconuts or vanilla hehehe. your wife should like the smell of you, i always want to eat myself lol

theres also avon firming cream ask you wife if she gets a book, it doesnt smell of much, x

Back