Saggy skin?

Jessxx

Hiya

I just was wondering if i could get some advice from some people that have finished CD and lost a lot of weight.
I have 12 stone to lose (well 8 and a half now) and i am worried about getting really bad saggy skin. I did LL about 2 years ago and lost 7 and a half stone and the skin was quite bad then but i was wondering if there is anything i can do to minimise it or make me look less like a deflated balloon! I haven't got any at the moment, but i am only a quarter of the way there.
Any tips/advice?

Thanks!

Hiya Jess I asked this question the other day as I am already looking like mrs flobby after just 2.5 stone....
Most people said it did tighten eventually, but I think its luck of draw as to whether we are affected.
I will certainly be looking at an arm lift :)

x

Its just a waiting game im affraid, there is no telling how your skin will react, at the moment the only problem areas i have are my tummy and inner thinghs, they are not too bad, but im hopeing they improve with time, with a little help from the gym, if not then i think we have to either put up with it or have surgery. Hope it all goes well for you.

I started off with 12 st 12 to lose(now have 7 stone 9 to go) and have started noticing a bit of saggy skin in the last month or so-my inner thighs and arms are the worst affected,followed by tummy and top of boobs.Still have loads to lose so will wait and see what happens-am hoping it tightens up after I get to goal.

Back