Sainburys top rump joints half price

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
I bought a top rump joint for £10 (should have been £20) and I cut it up into 15 steaks!!!!!.
They are absolutely gorgous fried in a mix of butter and olive oil and sprinkled with crushed pork scratchings and served with green cabbage.
Eating like a queen this weekend!

I bought a top rump joint for £10 (should have been £20) and I cut it up into 15 steaks!!!!!.
They are absolutely gorgous fried in a mix of butter and olive oil and sprinkled with crushed pork scratchings and served with green cabbage.
Eating like a queen this weekend!

Sounds wonderful, off to Sainsburys tomorrow. thanks

this diet can be expensive, im always trying to find fun ways to make my money stretch.
Tell me how you all get on

thats a bargain!"!

Bought one today, and have cut off a steak to try tonight, I have left the rest in a joint until I try it, if it's tough and if I as a poor old soul (lol) can't manage to eat it I will cook it in the slow cooker so I have something to cut on in the fridge. Thanks for the info.
Maggie

Bought one today, and have cut off a steak to try tonight, I have left the rest in a joint until I try it, if it's tough and if I as a poor old soul (lol) can't manage to eat it I will cook it in the slow cooker so I have something to cut on in the fridge. Thanks for the info.
Maggie

Slow cooker it is!!

i didnt find it tough at all, i did slow cook it in the frying pan though - flash frying makes it tough!
Mine melted in my mouth but will chop mine fine, into tiny pieces, and make a stir fry with it next

we eat like queens, huh? i had one cut fine and sprinkled on a homemade pizza x

Back